Coronavirus lockdown and exercising outdoors

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Tosser in JOC kit"? Appears the only TOSSER in this respect is you! Where do you get off singling out either of these groups and being derogatory towards either of them?

Sjoe! Relax Boet. Beers and smokes finished ? It was said in jest . Look at the replies . He obviously knows people riding for these clubs. That's what it looks like from across the Vaal anyway.

OK : Edit as far as some riders go. Vuiste klap in die Kaap.

Sorry Daryl . Seems you have a point. Umm . No . Seems you don't.

A tantrum over banana bread!

Edited by Blokman

Dankie tog. Isn't there a pilot hubber from Hoekwil as well? For a moment I thought it was him!

Edit: It's Spokey. I'm missing the Southern Cape, wouldn't mind a cheesecake.

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure he can navigate better than I can.  But he's lazy and never rides his bike  :devil:

I wasn't being entirely serious. I have lots of respect for the Savages.

But in reference to the JOC legends. They are well known for riding 4 abreast. I live in HB and see them riding like tossers every single weekend. And I was once at the Village hub in Scarborough when a grown man threw a legit tantrum because they had run out of banana bread. He was in JOC kit.

So yes. The JOC crew. Gigantic toolbags.

Wahahahah, okes reading this are taking exception to your comments D? You obviously have found a shop selling the BIGGEST worms, cause ain't nobody seen your hook at all!

"Tosser in JOC kit"?  Appears the only TOSSER in this respect is you!  Where do you get off singling out either of these groups and being derogatory towards either of them?

so there's this thing on here....called the comic sans font. we mostly use it when not being serious but sometimes forget.

but as some have mentioned....some things don't always need the clown font because it would be glaringly obvious that the person is saying it in jest, since they know exactly the toes they are busy stepping on haha

anyway...welcome

Wahahahah, okes reading this are taking exception to your comments D? You obviously have found a shop selling the BIGGEST worms, cause ain't nobody seen your hook at all!

Yissie bru.

My comedy routine needs work.

I thought I was being funny. I guess I need to explain explicitly that I don't ACTUALLY think I own Chappies.

Edited by Duane_Bosch

Yissie bru.

I thought I was being funny. I guess I need to explain explicitly that I don't ACTUALLY think I own Chappies.

posted it earlier or maybe in another thread but this was a perfect example of how your sarcasm is so advanced...people actually think your are stupid haha

Yissie bru.

Expropriation without compensation done right

Thanks, I'll rather have a beer instead after a quick (and hopefully last) workout on the rollers. Maybe even get a cold cooked chicken from Woolies for supper. 

And yes, I am over thinking it. In fact, I'm actually paranoid about it because of my pre-existing conditions.

I always have and will continue to cover up when I leave my house. But don't be surprised if others don't when walking, running or cycling, and are not fined or arrested.

The answer's still not as clear to me as it obviously is to most others, and I'll gladly come back here and eat humble pie if the answer is proven to be crystal clear in due course. 

We must be able to engage in honest dialogue, and not merely rubbish an opinion because it doesn't align with your own. How many debates haven't we all had "because it's the law", when in fact there's little or no understanding of the law, or opinions are based on hearsay?

Otherwise we risk becoming sheeple in what is increasingly looking like a military state.

Now I really am out of here!

Letter of the law vs spirit of the law .... always makes for "interesting" debates.  

For your HEALTH, and to avoid issues with a grumpy cop, best to use a mask when you put your foot out of your front door.  I am going with the "buff" that I got years ago.

All bad jokes aside peeps.

Logically it's impossible to police effectively police this. But I have a feeling the police will be on the hunt for soft targets tomorrow. A long weekend in a cell is going to suck so make sure you aren't that guy.

Be safe out there and post pics.

Edited by Duane_Bosch