Coronavirus lockdown and exercising outdoors

Its official

Anyway,where does this professional BS come from

Yeah I expect a massive uptake in surfing since walking on the beach isn't allowed but surfing is so as long as you walk generally toward the surf with a wave riding device under your arm you're good to go

Cops are going to be too busy policing people coming in and out of townships to care about the beaches

Edited by DieselnDust

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I expect a massive uptake in surfing since walking on the beach isn't allowed but surfing is so as long as you walk generally toward the surf with a wave riding device under your arm you're good to go

Cops are going to be too busy policing people coming in and out of townships to care about the beaches

More like they going to be too busy arresting surfers to worry about the comings and going of a township...

What South Africa you been living in... [emoji23]

More like they going to be too busy arresting surfers to worry about the comings and going of a township...

What South Africa you been living in... [emoji23]

sorry man forgot my comic sans

Only applicable for professionals(?).. any case there is no ways they will able to police it all so enjoy your surf.

SAS Manthatisi, spotted of Yzerfontein 2 days ago. On its way to Simonstown via Muizenberg Surfers Corner.  :ph34r:  :D

post-17716-0-08373100-1590838959_thumb.jpg

SAS Manthatisi, spotted of Yzerfontein 2 days ago. On its way to Simonstown via Muizenberg Surfers Corner. :ph34r: :D

I don't know whats mire surprising, that it is operational or that some is manning it

Well as explain above this depends on whether TBMTBCLUB and the landowners want to have that regulation enforced or not. Private land is not a public space so they don't have to enforce wearing of masks. Peroanlly I think its completely unnecessary and will likely cause more accidents than prevent the spread of SARS-COV-2

TBMTBC want it enforced, one must wear a mask or face covering and carry sanitizer if you can to use after using gates.

It is thus a club rule now. Public / private land or not

SAS Manthatisi, spotted of Yzerfontein 2 days ago. On its way to Simonstown via Muizenberg Surfers Corner.  :ph34r:  :D

Orientation appears northbound. Probably routing to Donkergat, for continuation training with 4SF. 

Over half a million adults (Total population 5.9 mil) are now cycling on a weekly basis in the Republic of Ireland.

The figures were released as part of Sport Ireland's latest research into levels of sports participation and physical activity.

[emoji2186] 510,000 adults cycling

[emoji409] Up 260,000 on last year

Spez can’t take in any more work until the 11 June.

Local bike shops are full of bikes waiting for the workshop, and several have told me that they’re struggling to get certain parts due to manufacturers not keeping up.

On other FB groups people from various countries are reporting that they have a more limited selection to choose from due to the same.

Unfortunately it hasn’t improved the way people drive.

Damn. So even more Spaz's out there then???

You lot are worried about droplets... I still can't believe this happened... From top of suikerbossie towards Bakoven, just past the Llandudno turn off a non professional rider takes a piss while riding 45km/h with tons of people around!

I have been aboard her.Very cool.

I've sailed (once only) on one of the old Daphne class subs. It was quite something for a youngster of about 25 who grew up in the open Karoo. Didn't appreciate at the time that it would turn out to be a once in a lifetime experience. Sure was impossible to social distance! Would love to see what the new ones are like.

Edited by DJR

I've sailed (once only) on one of the old Daphne class subs. It was quite something for a youngster of about 25 who grew up in the open Karoo. Didn't appreciate at the time that it would turn out to be a once in a lifetime experience. Sure was impossible to social distance! Would love to see what the new ones are like.

Roomier, a lot quieter under way especially on the surface and a lot faster submerged.

oh and it leaks a lot less. At least when I had the opportunity to sail on them

Re the 5 km Rule:
It is a grey area. Part of the regulations refer to "additions" and this is what they will refer back to.

However looking at the wording of 32 (1) and 33 (1) (e) should mean the 5 km rule does not apply.

However, good luck with arguing that with the enforcers.

Guys are really searching hard for a 5km zone. Do you get homesick if you stray to far away? There isn't a restriction, let it be.

Totally agree with you, not mentioned and certainly would have been reiterated were it important... Let it go demmit