Coronavirus lockdown and exercising outdoors

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Trevor wondering around at night going to braais?

Is my aunty actually my uncle?  I guess we'll never know.  At least Trevor can think for himself, unlike many around here

So what do you think my point was?

Seriously? lockdown sure be getting to some people, thats for sure. go for a bike ride, maybe try 5,01km for that rush of reckless craziness!

haha admittedly I had had a couple of glasses of red wine. But it's true I don't feel ashamed or whatever I am supposed to feel about it.

because you probably can't define ethics

Is my aunty actually my uncle?  I guess we'll never know.  At least Trevor can think for himself, unlike many around here

I think we know.

There's a difference between calling out childish rules, and acting like a child. 

Oh please, listen to your self righteous bolloks.   We have been on LD for 8 weeks now. Do you plan on hiding in your house forever??  Keep your disgust and judgement to yourself pal, if you want to live in fear thats your business but the fear mongering claptrap is over.  People need to get out and get back to work unless you feel you in the high risk category .  This virus is going to infect us all within the next 2-3 months and all your fear mongering will not change that fact.  You cannot hide forever.  

Now why would I be refering to sites halting if I was still on lock-down ?

useless saying anything more ... you have long gone made up your mind .....

You chose to brag on a Corona thread how you break the rules and taunt the "suckers" who keep to it, what kind of response were you hoping for?

Every response is welcome. As are my counter responses.

Well done for making another thread about you.

Not deliberately. If it gets people thinking, great.

Had it as a course at university, I can lend you the text book?

Maybe read about patient 31 South Korea before your next braai

LOL - thats magical, really