Am I being unreasonable here?

RobertWhitehead

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when you work on his road bike, please put his brake blocks against his wheel so he can stop putting me in the hurtbox

Hahahaha... Noted ????

when you work on his road bike, please put his brake blocks against his wheel so he can stop putting me in the hurtbox

while you are at it ... swap his brake hoses around and drop a little Q20 on the pads to stop them "squealing"

Hi

What was the rating of the seller when you made the purchase?  Was there any suggestion that he has offered poor service in the past?

I am sure you have had a few offers, but if you need someone to go look at the fork for you, just ask.

I will go look for you now worries. And then report back.

Seeing as Slowbee is prepared to shlepp out there (but hasn’t read the thread obv), here is a suggested solution:

Send the fork to Slowbee;

Slowbee returns the fork to Morne, only in exchange for your refund in hard cash.

Slowbee eft’s you the refund, less 10% for his time, petrol and bank charges.

Prob solved. If we have Slowbee buy in. And if Morne has the cash.

Hi

What was the rating of the seller when you made the purchase?  Was there any suggestion that he has offered poor service in the past?

Neutral ,Robert was the first person to review him 

Seeing as Slowbee is prepared to shlepp out there (but hasn’t read the thread obv), here is a suggested solution:

Slowbee returns the fork to Morne, only in exchange for your refund in hard cash.

I will buy in for 10%.

Wait, does that make my takings R0?

I was going to suggest the same... Or any local stellies hubber for that matter