Website update gremlins

On 8/27/2021 at 12:24 PM, bertusras said:

Has anyone else suddenly started receiving email notifications out of the blue?

spacer.png

Jip, various settings reset during latest system upgrade ....

Check ALL your settings when switching off the email notifications ...

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just tried logging in and I get a screen that says I am banned. Click refresh and still the same.

So I open the help center link, cant find an email or any contact option. Go thru tech support, and then help desk. Click the unhappy face and end up sending a message on the bot chat. Click refresh again and I am in.

• 2 months later...
17 minutes ago, Hairy said:

yo yo yo yo 

Are these little icons new

image.png.71fc069c419a66ae80b3a51d483ac2c6.png

We installed an update to the Forum platform yesterday. It's an icon that is usually removed by our costume theme which slipped through this time around.

On 5/31/2021 at 1:04 PM, fanievb said:

@Nick

where do we update bicycle details in the stolen bikes section?

I made some upgrades and want to update

@Nick any feeback on this maybe?

3 minutes ago, Nick said:

Under the location map. Do you see this?

Screenshot 2021-11-04 at 15.38.03.png

the old hub a section where you could "pre-register" your bikes, which you could then just add to an incident if it happened.

I'm looking for the section where you register your bike, pre-incident 

6 minutes ago, fanievb said:

the old hub a section where you could "pre-register" your bikes, which you could then just add to an incident if it happened.

I'm looking for the section where you register your bike, pre-incident 

Ah, sorry. That is no longer.

Just sold an item on the Hub, how do I mark the ad as sold? It only gives me the option to put the item on hold. Haven't sold anything on the Hub for a while so might have missed some changes or it might just be user error.

1 minute ago, Rudii said:

Just sold an item on the Hub, how do I mark the ad as sold? It only gives me the option to put the item on hold. Haven't sold anything on the Hub for a while so might have missed some changes or it might just be user error.

Delete ad and then select sold I think works.

I am having a different issue - I am getting 4 notifications for every 1 notification. EG just messaged someone about a bike and when they responded with 1 message 40 min ago I got 4 notifications like they had sent 4 messages 40 minutes ago. :)

40 minutes ago, Sid the Sloth said:

Delete ad and then select sold I think works.

I am having a different issue - I am getting 4 notifications for every 1 notification. EG just messaged someone about a bike and when they responded with 1 message 40 min ago I got 4 notifications like they had sent 4 messages 40 minutes ago. :)

Thanks for helping on the Delete / Mark sold query.

We're looking into the repeated notification problem and hope to have it resolved asap.

1 hour ago, Sid the Sloth said:

This should be resolved now ????

On 11/4/2021 at 8:35 AM, Hairy said:

yo yo yo yo 

Are these little icons new

image.png.71fc069c419a66ae80b3a51d483ac2c6.png

We’re all rocket men now, aka bike hub premium membership

@Matt @Nick ... an option missing on the classifieds section under Frames.  "Frame Components/Spares"  helpful to list items like derailleur hangars which are quite specific compared to general components. 
Under Components even. 

Edited by Danger Dassie

struggled to find the mark as sold on a race event entry, eventually i got it and now every time i access the classified or page or ad i get "Ad successfully marked as sold"

damn annoying

Edit : when using my mobile

Edited by Meezo
when using my mobile