Website update gremlins

On 5/25/2021 at 2:49 PM, Stretch said:

not great news. I am not a big fan of browsing through the mobile browser because you end up with multiple active tabs on your mobile browser everytime I open the shortcut I created on my homescreen

100% - Ive hardly been on since the change for that reason 

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m using Arctic Fox as a browser on Mac.  Unable to view images on forum, article and the reply box is just a narrow line.

Edited by Danger Dassie
Spelling

Hi Matt.

I appreciate the need to update and modernise. I can also appreciate that its impossible to please everyone. But from my personal perspective, lack of Tapatalk and the obvious intention to remove/eradicate the off topic sections from being part of the standard view are a serious oversight for me.

For this reason, I find the site more trouble then its worth, to be honest, and have cancelled my Bike Hub Plus premium membership. Sort of no point supporting a site that clearly does not value the very areas that are important to me.

I truly hope you can change your view on the Off Topic section. Where that to happen, I would gladly renew.

Is the search function working.

I am still not able to search, or are to doff to get right.

46 minutes ago, DJuice said:

Is the search function working.

I am still not able to search, or are to doff to get right.

Its actually worse than it was before the update 

I literally search the first word in the title of the thread and get nothing 

I not sure what you guys referring to about off topics. The new layout shows all the recent threads(for me anyway). Then there is a drop down menu....hmm, ok, I cant upload a video. SO click you forums, then browse sections. Off topic is the last one and you click that and you have some options.

Edited by Eddy Gordo

Hi @matt I tried to update banking details for my elite bikehub highmod sworks membership but every time I click it just sends me back to the home page.

Help take my money. 

6 minutes ago, Pure Savage said:

Hi @matt I tried to update banking details for my elite bikehub highmod sworks membership but every time I click it just sends me back to the home page.

Help take my money. 

Just checking my tagging rights still work @Matt

On 6/2/2021 at 9:37 AM, Frosty said:

I like that a photo can be pasted here instead of having to save it on my laptop, and then upload it. Keeps my PC cleaner too. win! win!

ja it is finally here

On 6/1/2021 at 6:16 PM, BigDL said:

100% - Ive hardly been on since the change for that reason 

I kinda see it as a plus now that Tapatalk isn't working. Haven't been on the forum after hours since. And the pain in the ass navigation on the desktop has also resulted in less time spent online during work hours. 

New site is just too tedious to navigate around. Sure there are some new ways to go about, but when I have to run multiple tabs in order to avoid reloading pages, or having to load 2-3 pages to filter out content I can't be arsed to waste my time. 

"Search" .... totally non-functional.  I now open a new window, then search via Google, using "Bikehub" in the search.

"Ctrl+click" to open a NEW tab is not working again this morning.

Seems some updates might have run in the back-ground, causing some new issues .... or rather, causing old issues to re-appear ....