Critérium du Dauphiné

Kranswurm

3 hours ago, dsw said:

Gee just could not help himself from attacking at that corner and in typical style nearly stuffed it up at the end ????

Notice the superb tactical by the Ineos domestiques including Kawasaki who slowed down before the hairpin, allowed Gee to surge while they drop the pace by 120 watts, generating a handy gap for the eventual winner. Geez, Sonny is on fire. Wow!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, 'Dale said:

Notice the superb tactical by the Ineos domestiques including Kawasaki who slowed down before the hairpin, allowed Gee to surge while they drop the pace by 120 watts, generating a handy gap for the eventual winner. Geez, Sonny is on fire. Wow!

Why did he feel the need to look back though. If he'd lost it I would have thought the bookies had been involved ???? 

Edited by 100Tours

1 hour ago, 100Tours said:

Why did he feel the need to look back though. If he'd lost it I would have thought the bookies had been involved ???? 

Ja nee

Another metre and he would’ve cried himself to sleep 

9 hours ago, 'Dale said:

Ja nee

Another metre and he would’ve cried himself to sleep 

Did you see his interview - he fully owned his error - quite self deprecating 

There's a hopeful breakaway group and then there's this powerhouse of a breakaway.

Lawson Craddock (EF-Nippo), Olivier Le Gac (Groupama-FDJ), Anthony Perez (Cofidis), Greg Van Avermaet (AG2R Citroën), Omer Goldstein (Israel Start-Up Nation), Laurent Pichon (Arkéa-Samsic), Matthew Holmes (Lotto Soudal), Sven Erik Bystrom (UAE Team Emirates), Josef Cerny (Deceuninck-QuickStep), Julien Bernard (Trek-Segafredo), Barnapas Peak (Team BikeExchange), Martin Salmon (Team DSM), Franck Bonnamour (B&B Hotels), Jan Bakelants (Intermarché-Wanty-Gobert).

19 minutes ago, 'Dale said:

There's a hopeful breakaway group and then there's this powerhouse of a breakaway.

Lawson Craddock (EF-Nippo), Olivier Le Gac (Groupama-FDJ), Anthony Perez (Cofidis), Greg Van Avermaet (AG2R Citroën), Omer Goldstein (Israel Start-Up Nation), Laurent Pichon (Arkéa-Samsic), Matthew Holmes (Lotto Soudal), Sven Erik Bystrom (UAE Team Emirates), Josef Cerny (Deceuninck-QuickStep), Julien Bernard (Trek-Segafredo), Barnapas Peak (Team BikeExchange), Martin Salmon (Team DSM), Franck Bonnamour (B&B Hotels), Jan Bakelants (Intermarché-Wanty-Gobert).

Naais! 

Time Gap? 

Astana now motoring on the front of the Peloton.

Lutsenko vs Gee going to be a nice battle today.