Start a Bike Shop

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Hairy said:

Dips.....who do you believe Wondermakerstudio to be?

I have a pretty good idea, vindictive ex hubber who stirred the pot, double posted  with a victim complex against many hubbers 

as we not allowed to mention ex banned hubbers all I will say is his style has not changed. 

I know that sounds vague and that list could be long but 1 ex hubber sticks out like a dogs balls???? 

On 8/20/2021 at 2:46 PM, ChrisF said:

So true .... and all too often not for the better ....

King Cycles in Worcester must be one of the best bike shops..... old look and glass counter and all....

Their workshop is TOPS !!!!

Their service is excellent.

Their range of products rivals most big city bike shops.

The owner is always in store !!

His sons always at the counter, if not outside greeting customers as you park and take the bike of the rack.

Owner involvement

Attention to detail

Wide stock range

Excellent workshop

This team has got the formula right.

PS .... we live more than 100km from this store .... found it one Saturday morning when I needed repairs before a MTB event.  They did not know me at all, and immediately helped out ... 

my local when I lived there ...always helped me out...miss that part of a bike store...the chat...the bit of banter...still I contact with the lads there ...and they make your bike feel special...

On 8/16/2021 at 6:20 PM, Mountain Bru said:

Opening a restaurant in the middle of a hard lock down might be a better business opportunity.

Oddly I know a few restaurants around that opened during last year and are thriving.

On 9/1/2021 at 10:50 AM, DIPSLICK said:

I have a pretty good idea, vindictive ex hubber who stirred the pot, double posted  with a victim complex against many hubbers 

as we not allowed to mention ex banned hubbers all I will say is his style has not changed. 

I know that sounds vague and that list could be long but 1 ex hubber sticks out like a dogs balls???? 

apologies, I stand corrected

21 minutes ago, DIPSLICK said:

apologies, I STAND CORRECTLY

come on give us the name. don't be chicken

On 9/1/2021 at 10:50 AM, DIPSLICK said:

now how manny ex banned hubbers are there?

Id like to know what gets you banned in the first place haha. Must be REALLY bad.  There have been times where i fully expected a warning and never got one. Thanks mods????

But then i only ever spew the truth(i swear), i speak from the heart but shoot from the hip????

Edited by MORNE