Is anyone on strava here?

arandre

26 minutes ago, Jewbacca said:

Yoh bro.... Roxette and Right said Fred are 2 big parts of my youth..... I will gladly admit to both. I even have a couple of Roxette concert tee's. Obviously Right said Fred doesn't sell concert tee's.... Otherwise I would have one of those too!

I am on STRAVA but I'm marked as private. So you have to follow me to see all my 'afternoon runs' and 'morning rides' 

But are you to sexy for your shirt or did you join the joyride?

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Jewbacca said:

Yoh bro.... Roxette and Right said Fred are 2 big parts of my youth..... I will gladly admit to both. I even have a couple of Roxette concert tee's. Obviously Right said Fred doesn't sell concert tee's.... Otherwise I would have one of those too!

I am on STRAVA but I'm marked as private. So you have to follow me to see all my 'afternoon runs' and 'morning rides' 

Ja I can at least attest to not having too much of an issue with Roxette...and I would love to be able to get some morning rides in again some time soon. I was looking in the mirror yesterday and wondered where my quads have gone off to. They're clearly AWOL.

11 minutes ago, Jbr said:

Stay off the "round park classic", it's mine !

Probably 50% of people that might have speed glanced at the thread are going to want to try it now ????

13 hours ago, Robbie Stewart said:

Ja I can at least attest to not having too much of an issue with Roxette...and I would love to be able to get some morning rides in again some time soon. I was looking in the mirror yesterday and wondered where my quads have gone off to. They're clearly AWOL.

Not sure what you're asking for here? Do you want a perimeter of treason reinstated with a 6am to 9am mandatory exercise period ?

Watched xcc on RB with VPN Had Bart and Rob on commentary. Was exciting stuff. Much better track than usual. A bit like a BMX. Maybe they should go back to 26" for these events 

59 minutes ago, DieselnDust said:

Not sure what you're asking for here? Do you want a perimeter of treason reinstated with a 6am to 9am mandatory exercise period ?

Yes, don't you?

But more seriously my job is not allowing me to get rides in either side of sunshine. I finish way too late in the day and then I'm bushed the next day, only to rinse and repeat.

2 minutes ago, Robbie Stewart said:

Yes, don't you?

But more seriously my job is not allowing me to get rides in either side of sunshine. I finish way too late in the day and then I'm bushed the next day, only to rinse and repeat.

ditto.

Getting back to STRAVA... I've been enjoying the Maps feature that is available on my cell (Strava Premium feature maybe?).

It highlights (nearly) all the on Strava segments near you - or further if you scroll the map.  Great if you want to ride local and go smash a couple of segments...

3 minutes ago, RobbyB said:

Getting back to STRAVA... I've been enjoying the Maps feature that is available on my cell (Strava Premium feature maybe?).

It highlights (nearly) all the on Strava segments near you - or further if you scroll the map.  Great if you want to ride local and go smash a couple of segments...

also try the draw your own route feature. you freehand draw a rough route and Strava automatically plots it using the most popular routes

2 hours ago, RobbyB said:

Getting back to STRAVA...

I went 100% on a segment on Sunday, confident I would get into the top three. I get back home and I check how far off I am, and It's not much, and then only I realise I have the top spot already????

Strava is fun to mess around with sometimes.

For routes and training data, I find there are better tools.

Edited by TNT1

8 minutes ago, TNT1 said:

I went 100% on a segment on Sunday, confident I would get into the top three. I get back home and I check how far off I am, and It's not much, and then only I realise I have the top spot already????

The Humble Brag!!

hahahaha

18 minutes ago, TNT1 said:

I got into it as a central place to store all my ride history, and since just about everything from training apps to maintenance apps plug into strava it makes sense to keep it going.