Request from Gym at Grosvenor Crossing, Byranston to those who take off from there (Peaceful and with Cycling Love)

OVERDRIVE

43 minutes ago, DJR said:

No, it seems the Poms trumped everybody with an early April Fools' joke by putting the whole of Southern Africa back on their no travel list. Lots of old ladies in Cape Town will go postal when they hear the news that they are not going to see their grand children for two Christmases in a row. The Durban riots will look like a walk in the park compared to what is about to explode in some old age homes all around the Southern Suburbs! Carers beware!????

I’m laughing at this whilst I change my flights back to the uk from Tuesday next week to asap from now ???? 

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, BigDL said:

I’m laughing at this whilst I change my flights back to the uk from Tuesday next week to asap from now ???? 

You can only but laugh, as I am now trying to cancel my trip to the UK for Christmas!!

Just now, shaper said:

You can only but laugh, as I am now trying to cancel my trip to the UK for Christmas!!

Ja - woke up this morning in the berg. First message I saw was from my boss with a link to the news article. I’ve managed to change my flight to Sunday night now. Just hope that Dublin doesn’t have hotel quarantine back in place by then and I’m allowed to drive to belfast and quarantine at home 

18 hours ago, NotSoBigBen said:

The amount of 'veiled' S-Works envy always amuses me on here and I'm sure many will justify it as just having a laugh ... But ja it takes all types

In the words of the well-versed Russel Peters...one doesn't make the stereotypes, one only sees them...????????

Edited by Karooryder

I've got no horse in this race, but some of these responses absolutely perplex me.

The initial request was non confrontational, and not grossly unreasonable.

Are people really so insecure that they need to assert themselves for no reason other than to boost their fragile egos?

8 minutes ago, Trashy said:

I've got no horse in this race, but some of these responses absolutely perplex me.

Are people really so insecure that they need to assert themselves for no reason other than to boost their fragile egos?

1000000000000%

Ah South Africans across the globe never disappoint... BikeHub members up there with the best (sic) worst of them. I am rather enjoying this one...

29 minutes ago, copperhead said:

I just don't know why Gym didn't write on here himself? I mean he sounds like a lekka dude. No one wants to piss on anyones business here. I like this thread. Keeps me laughing. Or must I take life more seriously? Is that you Gym ????

I'm about the furthest thing from a Gym-bro...

Also, I'm in the Cape. As I said, no horse etc etc

1 hour ago, Trashy said:

Ah, welcome to Joburg, I see you're new here? ????