• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

3 Towers on the In Bred? :eek:

Yep, considered fitting the shock I had, but decided to ride rigid. Best decision ever. With the amount of climbing I need every gram.

But what a flippen awesome event. Singletrack to blow your socks off. And some lekker technical descents. And this is only day one!

I would have died a thousand deaths if I ran SS. Sense prevails this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

as agreed some more pics... I definitly don't have the minerals to do it .

Ah yes, i know that section well...always stop to look at it and think to myself i should try it one day..dont think that day will ever come.

Ah yes, i know that section well...always stop to look at it and think to myself i should try it one day..dont think that day will ever come.

let me know when that day comes,I'll come and video the jump & whatever happens after. You got plenty of travel on that talas

let me know when that day comes,I'll come and video the jump & whatever happens after. You got plenty of travel on that talas

What will happen after i take the jump is high fives, smiles, gloating, admiration....etc...will then teach you how to do it....lol

What will happen after i take the jump is high fives, smiles, gloating, admiration....etc...will then teach you how to do it....lol

deal,but if there's blood & bones sticking out. All bets are of ????????????

deal,but if there's blood & bones sticking out. All bets are of ????????????

Will make sure i bring the full body armour kit, full helmut and some air bags for the bike...hahahaha..god forbid the bike gets broke.

I would have died a thousand deaths if I ran SS. Sense prevails this time.

Aaaahhhhh! that's what I was wondering... :thumbup:

and yip... the riding there is magical!

Beautiful morning at Thaba Trails. Today i conquered Yafta, did it all without stopping but still coast slowly between sections to catch my breath :-).

Theres a switchback berm at the forest section at the end thays suoer awsome if you rail it lekker. Trying to nail it wothpugjt feathering the brakes.

post-57045-0-00138500-1475311265_thumb.jpg

post-57045-0-12764300-1475311283_thumb.jpg

post-57045-0-51486300-1475311294_thumb.jpg