• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Chadvdw67 said:

Tried to find @The Ouzo route around the airport, got lost a couple times, so eventually just went back home on roads I know 🤣 was a lekker chilled ride though 

Screenshot_20221015_091320.jpg

hhahaha, so close.

I went to the future, 10 years from now and also 16 years. Tried to upload the ride but seems my phone isn’t capable.

Got to see a bike of the future too.

People are still asking if eBikes are allowed in the mountains; just not on parts of “the mountain” because they still destroying the tracks.

Disk brakes are hot on the heels of rim brakes and 26” wheels, while ERG is a mode added to Econo, Sport and Pro modes.

E1358D12-48C4-45FD-8FE0-4BE37E94E14E.jpeg

AF16395E-139D-44EB-A3C1-6BDCC035259B.png

Went for a ride at Wolwespruit today. Fun ride cut short "toe my broer sy moer los val".

Luckily Kloof Mediclinic is right next door. He had to go for CT scan and x-rays for his neck, chest, shoulder and ribs. Apart from some very gnarly face wounds and a serious concussion he is thankfully fine otherwise. His flight back to the Netherlands has been postponed by a week at least.

2 hours ago, Rolf Hansen said:

Went for a ride at Wolwespruit today. Fun ride cut short "toe my broer sy moer los val".

Luckily Kloof Mediclinic is right next door. He had to go for CT scan and x-rays for his neck, chest, shoulder and ribs. Apart from some very gnarly face wounds and a serious concussion he is thankfully fine otherwise. His flight back to the Netherlands has been postponed by a week at least.

Ouch, hope he heals up well

On 10/13/2022 at 12:50 PM, 'Dale said:

Box Hill, Surrey, without a fiets. Pity.

BB991F81-72D1-4BC2-BD43-EA1FB6A41E49.jpeg

Nice, i think 😬. Brings back memory’s of 2020 with @patchlious weather was pretty miff that day. It was December though.

E2F57F5D-EC66-4047-935B-2008AF9FD4BE.png

5FF0EE94-C522-45F2-9EF3-87FA01D87818.png

Edited by Pikey

2 hours ago, Frosty said:

Did the Meals on Wheels race, in the traditional gusts that blow out south. A good ITT for a large part of the route.

1E4A176F-ED06-43F5-A25D-CFD88C3BEC8B.jpeg

There no gusts, it was full on Cape Town style wind , bike cranked over 10deg leaning into the side winds

5 minutes ago, The Ouzo said:

There no gusts, it was full on Cape Town style wind , bike cranked over 10deg leaning into the side winds

Cape town weather .... 

Saturday's weather ...

Sea side ... light rain, stiff breeze ...

Worcester to Wolseley ... WIND !! That type that tips over trucks ...

Around the corner, just past Ceres .... Eselfontein had light clowd cover, and PERFECT weather ...