Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

I took a ride out in the country within our new 5km radius limit, and also the longest ride I’ve done in some time. It was amazing out there.

4fcf813507ba0c28b3f338edf7c08074.jpg

2b33e7d475c06a303bf14720a2e177b5.jpg

c9bf383c9bf71e949e9b1017ebc52941.jpg

e9b73b27906f9e4fb99520deeac43a07.jpg

Must have a bit of sore arse from that ride! Real bone-shaker those Penny Farthing MTB's!

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Must have a bit of sore arse from that ride! Real bone-shaker those Penny Farthing MTB's!

It was rough man ha ha ha ha ha [emoji1]

Luckily both directors in my company are quite active, but also like to sleep in. So they are only starting their runs at 8, and have told us work can start at 9 and finish a bit later. Small blessings  :thumbup:

And I have to start at 6:00 .... to make up work time, for time lost to home schooling ....  :whistling:

No problem, just make me appreciate the weekend ride so much more  :thumbup:

And I have to start at 6:00 .... to make up work time, for time lost to home schooling .... :whistling:

No problem, just make me appreciate the weekend ride so much more :thumbup:

Kudos! I would struggle to cope with work from home and being a part time teacher.

Kudos! I would struggle to cope with work from home and being a part time teacher.

Toughest thing ever.!!!

After 2 weeks of home-schooling we found ourselves already 5 weeks behind.

I don't think we're ever gonna catch up. :(

Toughest thing ever.!!!

After 2 weeks of home-schooling we found ourselves already 5 weeks behind.

I don't think we're ever gonna catch up. :(

Had to smile today ....

We are into week 5 of home schooling.  In week ONE they did a particular type of math sum, Maritz was quick to show me how they did it in class.  Now in week FIVE the teacher had to send out a video showing the steps .... think a few parents may be slightly behind schedule ...  :wacko:  :whistling:

Then again, some of the language stuff I cant do without looking at the memo  :ph34r:

RESPECT to the teachers !!!  Converting "class notes" into documents that you need to send out to parents aint no easy task !!!  And preparing memo's in record time ... no wonder the odd error slips in.

Had a great time out last Friday. Weather was absolutely perfect for a fun ride out. Just went out for a relaxed pedal and messed around on any little dirt walking paths I could find. 

Manged to pull of a PB wheelie too, which coincidentlly started before a few pairs of cyclists came riding the other direction. The atmosphere was awesome, so they hollered and whooped at the wheelie.

post-131650-0-82748800-1588758386_thumb.jpeg

post-131650-0-69461100-1588758446_thumb.jpeg

Meanwhile, on the other side of the hill.....earlier, much earlier...

We should arrange a socially distanced meetup where our circles overlap. But we can't strava the meetup and we can just ride past each other and nod lest we get accused of being mates.

We should arrange a socially distanced meetup where our circles overlap. But we can't strava the meetup and we can just ride past each other and nod lest we get accused of being mates.

Only if you promise to acknowledge my nod...most of my "nods" go un-acknowledged...leaves me feeling spare and unwanted! :blush:

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:

You sure hit the jackpot 5 km Duane :thumbup:

I'm not complaining. BUT!

I've got a few mates in the city bowl and they can string together some incredible riding all inside the radius of treason.

Edited by Duane_Bosch