Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

Jonkershoek yesterday with a buddy of mine. It was incredibly hot! 🔥 But always a joy to ride in Jonkershoek. My first time there since the most recent fire - it really is looking barren in a lot of places (e.g. Irish climb). Still great trails - nice to ride up Bosluis 2 - I think that's a new one since I was last there.

IMG_20211220_104749.jpg

IMG_20211220_110048.jpg

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Jewbacca said:

Obligatory cheesy chappies tourist picture.... 

Cape Town is rad when someone forgets to turn on the fan

chappies.jpg

don't jinx it please, I'll be on holidays from thursday and it's killing me than I'm currently missing out on these perfect days, hopefully it stays that way a little more :D

4 minutes ago, Jbr said:

don't jinx it please, I'll be on holidays from thursday and it's killing me than I'm currently missing out on these perfect days, hopefully it stays that way a little more :D

SSSHHH

I work through silly season but yeah. There are a few perfect days predicted over the next couple of week. Guy is excited!

10 minutes ago, Jewbacca said:

SSSHHH

I work through silly season but yeah. There are a few perfect days predicted over the next couple of week. Guy is excited!

Gonna keep an eye out for that bike.... I am a very early bird though. Also will see where there mind is gonna lead me. Will be home from Thurs for the next 3 weeks and the plan is to do some road rides.

34 minutes ago, Jewbacca said:

Obligatory cheesy chappies tourist picture.... 

Cape Town is rad when someone forgets to turn on the fan

chappies.jpg

That maillot jaune yellow fork, stunning

It all started out so well, then the repeated front wash out feeling and the puncture you can never find.

1EB11EEB-E368-4CCE-B28F-3272CF196519.jpeg.bf4a2002fcb5b01fd802c13d71c10381.jpeg

second strip of the wheel - chuck it in the pool, half the nipples are leaking air. Apparently squirt sealant and mavic rims make more electricity than eskom.

0B371BD2-F647-4FBA-B2F7-335D0A0BEA73.jpeg.c2d109a2d6b1a31db22bafec936dbd17.jpeg

still working through just how thrilled about this outcome I am, low mileage wheels et too for extra pain 😡