Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

Down South and around Cape Point with Beattbox, riding the old classics. Picture at Smitswinkels. The water was so clear, I swear I could see some crayfish on the bottom laughing at me!  

Ohhh.... must almost be season. Any one know what quota is this year and when they will be opening up the dates? 

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Did a 6 hour ride yesterday with the Sheriff and Carpet. I doubt there will be river crossings on The Munga, but we have at least everything covered just in case...

https://youtu.be/T7uxS2wXuog

Nice! Mind sharing the location/route?

Ohhh.... must almost be season. Any one know what quota is this year and when they will be opening up the dates? 

ja, you can dive on days when the wind blows from the north east in the Gobi and the moon rocks on Mars have a yellow sheen, but only if it's a leap year in Ursor Minor in the Malguvien Galaxy...

That's what the crayfish diving restrictions sound like to me these days

Nice! Mind sharing the location/route?

It's the section between Lanseria going towards Monaghan farm towards the back of Northern Farms.

post-4329-0-38902300-1478495864_thumb.png

It's the section between Lanseria going towards Monaghan farm towards the back of Northern Farms.

Thanx! Thought that looked like the Jukskei

A quick lap of my fav thaba...and I see Wendell is still adding on,this time in the last bit after pig tail. Wanted to explore but ran out of time .

demmit  :cursing:   - ah well one of these days

post-271-0-51749500-1478609841_thumb.jpg