• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Went for a slow and lazy Sunday afternoon ride. I was so relaxed that I didn't see some tree branches hanging over the road, and the tip of one went into the top of my helmet. Luckily I kept my head...

post-80018-0-39369400-1479811475_thumb.jpg

Amazing the power water has. This river was in flood about 2 weeks ago and afterwards we couldn't believe how it moved big boulders around. You could actually hear the boulders banging against each other under the water

post-80018-0-53712000-1479811496_thumb.jpg

Slow slow spin around the complex , I'm still sporting a broken ankle after W2W but even a 200 meter pedal makes me smile .

Yoh, the new black on black!!! :eek:

Think I would of had a quick swim in the heat at that time of the day..

I did contemplate taking a dip in the pool at the bottom , but there were people on the dam wall looking down at me when I got there, and I don't think they'd have appreciated me doing a bit of skinny dipping. [emoji6]

I'm in Tenerife for the moment, (in pursuit of a bit of sunshine).

You guys might find me a sissy but the mountains here scare me when it comes to cycling! The climbs are way to steep, easily 7-10% and more and constant hairpin turns. Even by car, you have to stay in 1st gear to get uphill. Chappies is a molehill compared to these roads. And as for downhill, I'd be too scared to cycle relaxed and safely..

But beautiful island, that is true :-)

I'm in Tenerife for the moment, (in pursuit of a bit of sunshine).

You guys might find me a sissy but the mountains here scare me when it comes to cycling! The climbs are way to steep, easily 7-10% and more and constant hairpin turns. Even by car, you have to stay in 1st gear to get uphill. Chappies is a molehill compared to these roads. And as for downhill, I'd be too scared to cycle relaxed and safely..

But beautiful island, that is true :-)

Wow! Yeah. Did some Alps riding this year. 12% in places. And sustained. You know you are on a steep climb when 7% is rest. Suikerbossie is 7 at its steepest.

Feels like NOWHERE lately  :thumbdown:  - still not over whatever it is I have been struggling with for over a month :( - just stare at the cycling related stuff standing around in my study and get more miff!

attachicon.gifWP_20161124_08_34_10_Pro.jpg

show us a pic of the go faster bar tape ????