• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine is just taking me through the campsites at Pine Creek Caravan Park while taking campers to their campsites. +-1,5km @ a time. Did over 250kms last year December this way.

Edited by BSG

Lekker pics.

Did the front end wash out on a left hand bend?

Front end ran over a crack on the edge of the trail that dislodged a chunk and rear wheel had no where to go but down.

Front end ran over a crack on the edge of the trail that dislodged a chunk and rear wheel had no where to go but down.

Bummer. I got almost the carbon coppy of that roastie on a fast left hand bend in a cane field. The surface was covered with little marble sized pebbles. Needless to say, one moment I was up and railing the corner and the next I was lying down.

Quick ride on Bartinney after work yesterday - first time out on Skyfall - second consecutive run, so legs are a bit tired after missing the turnoff on my first ride and climbing all the way to the top and doing a massive detour.

Apologies for dropping the F-bomb when dropping the bike, I took out a little pole with my shin...

Paarl DH top to bottom - not really an edit, just sped up the climby bit.

Misjudged the camera angle - and so this is going to annoy the crap out of most of you - apologies. 

Going for speed and flow here - so no stylee jumps - low flyers all the way down.

Do you ride Paarl often?

The eagle has landed! Starting to feel like I'm actually riding 'normally' again [emoji41] 176caa1f3ffd6a7380238664e024888a.jpg

awesome news ????

The eagle has landed! Starting to feel like I'm actually riding 'normally' again [emoji41]

176caa1f3ffd6a7380238664e024888a.jpg

Saw that at Thaba today. There were alot of runners this morning.