• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Monday Rock & Roll (Blues is OUT) 

Me-myself-I all the way from home, up the Liesbeek River Trail, to work in Claremont. Then up Bishopscourt to Kirstenbosch (SANBI, you deserve a medal for that sweet little single track loop at the top gate :thumbup: ). Then Cork Oak Trail to Constantia Neck and back through the top of Cecilia Forest, past Kirstenbosch (SANBI, you deserve two gold medals for the roads, paths and boardwalks through your land. The piece of indigenous forest is totally enchanting. Your part is an example of how multi-use trails should be.  :clap:I wish SANParks would learn from you! ) Then through Newlands Forest to Rhodes Memorial and home. I'm stuffed, in fact so stuffed I cannot stop smiling!

That's some big climbs right there!

I think that's why I took so long to get to work this morning. Legs just jello. :blush: But grin still on. :)

Bike on the balcony ready for my commute home. Frothing.

Cool, Zatopek

What's BCG?

BCG = Bangsar Cycling Group

They organise a weekly Tuesday evening ride. No racing (Brompton bikes were there in numbers) - just a happy bunch of people having fun.

Not a single car horn was blown to us and no car was shouted abuse at - amazing how patient and accommodating both mode of transports were.

Edited by Zatopek

ce8d81930342045aa7cc3aaf6da1304c.jpg

c9b22dc3a5b4981353be6cf713999a41.jpg

e722efd5eb9f8797dc480b78320fe145.jpg

‪#orbeaunboxing is waaaaay more interesting than #SONA2017 ‬ [emoji39]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bliksem ou that's saaaxy ????????

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L22 using Tapatalk