• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Since my daily commute route was a bit different today, I came across this sign and thought I'd give there guys a bit of free advertising, purely because I like their name. The building they demolished is gone, but Devils Peak is still in one piece right next door, so they know about control!  ;)  :D

post-17716-0-10403500-1548855385_thumb.jpg

So there I thought that I would start training again this week. Yesterday worked on leaking pipes in the bathroom, got the leak but my helper who is quite handy unfortunately went through one of the pipes with the jackhammer, I hurry and close the main water line, up onto the roof close the geyser and whalla, water stops. THEN IT HAPPENED, set first foot with my weight on the ladder and the step broke out of the ladder. Fell a good 3m onto the paving. Shoes fly every where, luckily I fell on my shoulder, but got hurt quite good. Shins bleeding, hands bleeding, even my nose was bleeding. Hairline crack on a old fracture on my right forearm. Out of cycling for another good 2 weeks while I'm stuck luckily with a strappy thing and not with plaster.33149443b31ef437dd65d053203b4f3e.jpg

Ouch BSG !!

glad you are sort of okay .... getting to that age where we dont bounce back that quickly from these little events ....

So there I thought that I would start training again this week. Yesterday worked on leaking pipes in the bathroom, got the leak but my helper who is quite handy unfortunately went through one of the pipes with the jackhammer, I hurry and close the main water line, up onto the roof close the geyser and whalla, water stops. THEN IT HAPPENED, set first foot with my weight on the ladder and the step broke out of the ladder. Fell a good 3m onto the paving. Shoes fly every where, luckily I fell on my shoulder, but got hurt quite good. Shins bleeding, hands bleeding, even my nose was bleeding. Hairline crack on a old fracture on my right forearm. Out of cycling for another good 2 weeks while I'm stuck luckily with a strappy thing and not with plaster.33149443b31ef437dd65d053203b4f3e.jpg

Ai Bennie, dit is nou n gatslag! Hoop jy geneus sommer gou, sterkte. [emoji106]

And Dale posts a picture of a highway

????

It is thread related

Don’t be kakka @Swissfan

Be lekka.

We’ve had too many arguments over time.

Ai Bennie, dit is nou n gatslag! Hoop jy geneus sommer gou, sterkte. [emoji106]

Wat het met sy neus gebeur? :w00t:

Hoop jy genees gou BSG!

Edited by Escapee..

Yoh [emoji54] lucky I didn't bring those deep sections!

Southeaster was a bit rof this morning. Added about 25% to my commuting time. But if it keeps blowing, it'll take 50% off my going home time this afternoon.

Southeaster was a bit rof this morning. Added about 25% to my commuting time. But if it keeps blowing, it'll take 50% off my going home time this afternoon.

I'm sure I saw the Savage express train going down Chappies towards Noordhoek between 6 and 6:30 ... Didn't look like they were having any trouble [emoji50]

Will probably look at some other route for a change tomorrow