Warning about Bike Shop!

DroppedRider

Went to the local bike shop today to go and buy tubes for my road bike. Came with my 4 year old. Was meant to go in and out. While I was walking to the till to pay for my tubes my eyes shifted a bit to left as I saw something shiny but quickly lowered my gaze.

You will not believe what happened next!  The owner had the audacity to bring that shiny carbon road bike in front of me and spent 30 minutes showing me all it's features! He was so rude he even let me test ride it outside. Worst is his son came out and brought a matching kids bike for my 4 year old. 

Both of them even followed me to my car and then helped me load the bikes in my car. I am now in the doggie box with the wifey as I was caught trying to hide the bike in between the fleet of the other 5 bikes. 

Please hubbers I highly recommend wearing your sun glasses in the local bike shop so that you do not get caught out like me.  

1 hour ago, DroppedRider said:

Went to the local bike shop today to go and buy tubes for my road bike. Came with my 4 year old. Was meant to go in and out. While I was walking to the till to pay for my tubes my eyes shifted a bit to left as I saw something shiny but quickly lowered my gaze.

You will not believe what happened next!  The owner had the audacity to bring that shiny carbon road bike in front of me and spent 30 minutes showing me all it's features! He was so rude he even let me test ride it outside. Worst is his son came out and brought a matching kids bike for my 4 year old. 

Both of them even followed me to my car and then helped me load the bikes in my car. I am now in the doggie box with the wifey as I was caught trying to hide the bike in between the fleet of the other 5 bikes. 

Please hubbers I highly recommend wearing your sun glasses in the local bike shop so that you do not get caught out like me.  

Pics please

2 hours ago, DroppedRider said:

And here I was, sitting and thinking someone missed Friday, meanwhile...

Excellent dude, would love to take you for a beer and sell you a Cannondale, they have some Good specials haha 😄 

Please teach your kids to be like you in this regard dude, we need more people like you ! 

Shot ! 

1 hour ago, BaGearA said:

Okay it was old yesterday morning ...lets move on 

@Matt cut us off before we could get in so guys are trying to pick up the ambers 🤣

16 minutes ago, OVERDRIVE said:

@Matt cut us off before we could get in so guys are trying to pick up the ambers 🤣

…would like to see a picture of the Amber you tried to pick up; what line did you use on her?

…oh, you mean EMBERS! 

;)

That’s it.. time we take a stand! Let’s all hire Mr Nel as our representative! Let’s take this to human cycles high court! 
🤭