• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

We planned to get a new smart tv. The wife wanted to know what to do with our old dinosaur one. Phoned the Salvation Army and they were just too happy to take it, They sent someone to come and fetch it the very next day. BEFORE we had a chance to do our homework and buy the replacement. Before we knew it a week, and then a month slipped by and nobody missed the darn thing. Not enough to complain and rush out to buy one anyway. And YES, life is less stressful without it.

Edited by DJR

We planned to get a new smart tv. The wife wanted to know what to do with our old dinosaur one. Phoned the Salvation Army and they were just too happy to take it, They sent someone to come and fetch it the very next day. BEFORE we had a chance to do our homework and buy the replacement. Before we knew it a week, and then a month slipped by and nobody missed the darn thing. Not enough to complain and rush out to buy one anyway. And YES, life is less stressful without it.

We never had a TV for the first 5years of being married. Then my boet asked me to store his one, and it was unused for a year. He bought a smart tv, I bought his for a grand. It now has an apple tv on it, and it's used for the kid's cartoons and the occasional movie. I can't see myself paying good money for a fancy tv now.

We never had a TV for the first 5years of being married. Then my boet asked me to store his one, and it was unused for a year. He bought a smart tv, I bought his for a grand. It now has an apple tv on it, and it's used for the kid's cartoons and the occasional movie. I can't see myself paying good money for a fancy tv now.

If my location was also Cape Town I think I'd have no need for a TV. In Jhb it's part of the coping mechanism.

I was wondering why you watch cartoons all day.