I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

Hope guys are all ok up in JHB :eek:

15055656_1142027009166395_51838161810606

They say this was from yesterday but personally I am not too sure if it's real or photo shop editing.

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

I could see that storm from Potch, no jokes! I was out riding and still thought to myself that if that thing turned and came our way, I'd be in a heap of trouble as I had nowhere to hide.

I could see that storm from Potch, no jokes! I was out riding and still thought to myself that if that thing turned and came our way, I'd be in a heap of trouble as I had nowhere to hide.

Ok, I didn't realise what it looked like from a distance, as was in the middle of it. Maybe it is a real photo then....

They say this was from yesterday but personally I am not too sure if it's real or photo shop editing.

Its a very real photo. Have a look on the news sites and you will see how severe this storm was yesterday. Over 100cars were washed off the highway

Its a very real photo. Have a look on the news sites and you will see how severe this storm was yesterday. Over 100cars were washed off the highway

Wow, what a photo then seeing as its real! 

I knew the storm was pretty severe as I was stuck in the middle of it but the photo just looked so surreal to me.

This is absolute gold, my friends kids name is Sloane.

"Never register your child at home affairs during tea time. It will be named after a pastry. Please welcome SCOANE Harper Forman. "

14938215_10153851983772511_5452349729039

"Never register your child at home affairs during tea time. It will be named after a pastry. Please welcome SCOANE Harper Forman. "

My wife spent about 10 years getting her drivers licence changed. It always said country of issue Saudi Arabia. The bloke processing it must have clicked on SA instead of ZA.

The mission involved to get this rectified is of biblical proportions, good luck to your friend!

After my day with the neuro/spinal surgeon I now have quadruped ptsd.....only one solution. ...... champagne.....but the magnum.... hitting a bottle of tradition I have been keeping for a special occasion.

Damn dude.

*healing vibes*