• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Might be a repost, but still amazes me - Pencil carving

http://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/i-found-a-carpenter-pencil-in-the-shop-and-turned-it-into-a-train-fb.png

Flip.. that's quite incredible

Might be a repost, but still amazes me - Pencil carving

http://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/i-found-a-carpenter-pencil-in-the-shop-and-turned-it-into-a-train-fb.png

Lots of skill and patience.

Too much month at the end of your money?  :lol: #doompastor

15181504_10153912664956123_6927967576896

MotreinPastor    :ph34r: " that only helps for babelaas" 

Prof corrects minority students’ capitalization, is accused of racism

Racial tensions are inflamed at the University of California at Los Angeles following several incidents — most notably, one where a professor corrected the grammar, punctuation and capitalization in minority students’ assignments. The act of correcting a black student was “micro-aggression,” according to the members of the student group “Call 2 Action: Graduate Students of Color,” which launched a sit-in during a subsequent meeting of the class.

Val Rust, a professor of education and information, was the official target of the sit-in... “I have attempted to be rather thorough on the papers and am particularly concerned that they do a good job with their bibliographies and citations, and these students apparently don’t feel that is appropriate,” he said in a statement, according to The Daily Bruin. Some of the corrections were clarified by sit-in organizer Kenjus Watson. Rust told one student that she should not capitalize the word “indigenous” in her papers. This correction was ideologically-motivated, according to Watson.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/11/26/prof-corrects-minority-students-capitalization-is-accused-of-racism/#ixzz4Qk2vOOD0

funny-social-justice-warriors-memes-sjws

I could feel myself getting dumber just reading this ***.

The world is getting more stupid by the second, and considering the massive technological advances being made by some people one can only assume the stupids are multiplying exponentially.

The world is getting more stupid by the second, and considering the massive technological advances being made by some people one can only assume the stupids are multiplying exponentially.

I'm starting to think stupid is contagious and that it is transmitted via Facebook and Twitter.