I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

Short socks.... just ruins it, it really does. It's actually ruined my whole, and it was going so well! I even ordered an extra scoop of ice cream for desert, all wasted. WTF

Photo of Patchelicious and his partner

retail-store-the-fashion-police-600-2984

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

http://shortcut.se/wp-content/uploads/imagecache/15/158447991b0188c28183c16a9c5e2b9a.jpg?i=eNoVzDsOwyAQANG7bJ8stvBHS5c7pI4wEEOEDYK1XES5e0w5rxhNA30rzQRh06t7lgiq0jgQoE%2Bbw%2BpTYXMw5mOJwbw8bxHPfDNpZ7czHjkmbSv2ohtRSHxr47KO909e2%2Bj6nMGyBxVomue2JvAurJ4byX66SBKYkjKohborO0GgrX2kYl2pTYX6%2FQFrbzY1&t=3bff61384e20cd0045ea7af2e429f65b

and it will be a classic JRA claim? :P

This actually happened to me, my bike being the smallest was always 3rd bike on the rack. My buddy Ian would always joke looking in the rear view "OMG Warren your bike is gone!" until one day it actually was gone ???? insurance paid out in full.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

This actually happened to me, my bike being the smallest was always 3rd bike on the rack. My buddy Ian would always joke looking in the rear view "OMG Warren your bike is gone!" until one day it actually was gone insurance paid out in full.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

also had a friend who lost an Ibis in the same manner....

Had a close call myself, a friend and my bike were on the bike rack and when I looked back things just looked wrong, pulled over and this bike was sitting precariously on the rack. Fortunately I use a strap on the rack as an additional safety mechanism, and this held the bike in place ..... the bike was a cannondale, so no real loss if it fell off.

You joke, I ordered this kit from Australia just last week, colors match perfectly... its like you know me!!

f03322c742a0b6e463f96dbc1670aac9.jpg

Oooh... Black sheep do make a mean kit! Lucky you!

Oooh... Black sheep do make a mean kit! Lucky you!

Have you seen some of the stuff from the UK brand Attacus? 

Also really really nice, just wish I could justify the cost... alas, too poor for that  ;)

Have you seen some of the stuff from the UK brand Attacus? 

Also really really nice, just wish I could justify the cost... alas, too poor for that  ;)

Had a quick squizz. Very cool! But at R1440 for a jersey at the current exchange rate – yikes! Might be tempted to drop +- R300 on these though  :whistling:

post-104392-0-53631200-1495013685_thumb.png