• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

That was exactly my problem in the beginning, to hung up on the maths and trying to find a pattern. A very, very intelligent actuary friend of mine could not get it.

I had to get up, stand behind my monitor and look at it from the top, to get it.  :ph34r: 

no. just no  :angry:  :(

my sister did an "amended" cartoon project for her finals (BA Fine Arts) depicting how people win children's trust before they mess with them.

lets just say my mom refused to put any of the A0 prints up in the house

my sister did an "amended" cartoon project for her finals (BA Fine Arts) depicting how people win children's trust before they mess with them.

PITCHA's

yup my sweet childhood memories of pinnochio was ruined by a boyfriend that taught me the 'hout kabouter, jy's a stoute' version of the pinnochio song :( 

That was exactly my problem in the beginning, to hung up on the maths and trying to find a pattern. A very, very intelligent actuary friend of mine could not get it.

Same here, if it wasn't for the other guys posting hints, there is no way I would have managed to get it........and it just shows that I'm no longer at a Grade 1 level of thinking! That's my story and I'm sticking to it! ;)  :D