• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes we should.

However when a kitten snaps you get a scratch, when a lion snaps you might need a stitch or two.

a lion is not domesticated.

When it comes to dogs I'll trust a big dog over a little dog, maybe its because I grew up with big dogs, but to me their temperament is much more predictable.

Little dogs are noisy all the time, big dogs generally only show aggression when they are prepared to go through with it.

When it comes to dogs I'll trust a big dog over a little dog, maybe its because I grew up with big dogs, but to me their temperament is much more predictable.

Little dogs are noisy all the time, big dogs generally only show aggression when they are prepared to go through with it.

I'll be sure to tell Brick Top to bet on the poodle next time. 

Edited by Patchelicious

Yes certain dogs are more prone to certain behaviour traits, that is what they were designed for, but to label an entire size category of dog as aggressive just because they are generally owned by the type of people that make them that way is unfair to the poor animal.

True. My intention was not too defend the pitbull, but to warn people against the feisty fluffy as well. If fluffy bites a kid in the face it will leave scars. Which one is more likely to be squeezed and picked up by said child? It will be the fluffy one.

Pit Bulls don't wait to be squeezed