Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought my latest would be worth boasting about :clap:

Hours of pleasure and pain right there

Congratz ????????

Slightly more ZARs but man, is this handy....pump and charge tank in one....nice Presta/Schrader valve option.... connect, set valve to TANK, charge, swing valve to TIRE and BAM! tubeless set one time....no need to remove valve core either.....and then just continue pumping to desired pressure....my only gripe and this is for MOST floor pumps, if using for MTB, the gradings on the gauge run too high, ie this one runs up to 250PSI!!! (to load the tank obviously) and for 26-PSI/1.8 BAR, its not really fine enough at the lower end of the gauge.

Spent the day stripping and remounting tubeless just cause it was so much fun. And it travels nice too.....Duct-taped Coke bottle with its frustrating valves and pipes in the bin!

attachicon.gifRyder tank pump.jpeg

You made me ask the Mrs to get me one for my birthday :clap: How the hell do you pump the TANK to 18bar??? I can only manage 12 bar with all my 72kg body weight :eek:... 

My training partner has the same bike. Absolute work of art

Cannondale Scalpel Si 2 Eagle. Posted in the Cannondales thread, but felt I had to post it here too!

Stunning! I am waiting for my scalpel built. Changing almost everything the bike comes out with so it is taking some time to get all together.

Happy miles

This is as good a thread as anywhere to ask where would be the best place to look for prescription, photo-chromatic sunglasses for cycling?

Or which brand would be best for this at least.

Rudy Projects

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Please post a picture of the complete bike.