Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So after a drivetrain upgrade I started having issues with the On One bike bought here on BikeHub last year. Unfortunately the derailleur hanger (part of frame) bent badly, was fixed and then had a catastrohic second failure in the middle of nowhere. RIP On One...

post-23303-0-98262700-1575043162_thumb.jpg

Bought a frame and rear shock, again here on BikeHub and then transplanted everything else from the late On One frame (RIP). Had to change rear Hope hub to 12mm and get a new bottom bracket. Also changed the saddle to a new Fabric (very nice...) and this is the finished product I've been riding for the past few weeks!

post-23303-0-83537000-1575043488_thumb.jpg

Still finding my rhythm, but it's a beast.

........It makes you feel as strong as you like to remember you used to be.............

That is the best description I have ever heard of how it feels to ride an e-bike :D

haha, nice!

Are you going to be one of those guys whizzing past me climbing up Judgement Call at Woodhill?

Pretty much bet on it. I was there last weekend and found myself going up just because I could! Enormous fun!

That's a lot of tools just to change a strap [emoji44]

Oh not just for that.need them for my remote racing cars and kids need them to.