Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/13/2022 at 4:28 PM, splat said:

Brooks C17 Cambium saddle + Brooks rubber bar tape + Spank bars
Enough fiddling - time to ride!

Thanks @MORNE  👍

image.png.609100fca4b0047bb0ad81f4452f9192.png

Now I don't attend the church of gravel and groading, (I'm a part time cycling atheist)but if I ever have a moment of absolute, unforgiving temptation, I'd say that is a hot looking ride....

Edited by CAAD4

20 hours ago, MajG said:

glasses for your willy?

Walked through Makro over the weekend and just spotted them. I have no clue why the term willy is used. 

2 hours ago, mecheng89 said:

Walked through Makro over the weekend and just spotted them. I have no clue why the term willy is used. 

The Willi Becher glass was designed by Willy Steinmeier in 1954. It is also known as a Willy glass. Becher means cup in German.

On 4/13/2022 at 12:24 PM, mikkelz said:

Thanks @Jacques93!

It was quite a journey to get this bike in my size and preferred colour. I put down a deposit for one last year August, but after numerous occasions when stock was meant to come in (overseas delays), I eventually got my deposit back in Feb – decided I'd try again next year.

Then, out of the blue a few weeks ago, I happened to check specialized.com for stock and saw one in nearby to me. Went there first thing in the morning and the rest is history! 😅

Good luck with getting yours! 🤞

Awesome! Very happy for you, looks like a mean bike and definitely something to show off with.💪🏻

12 hours ago, Help.Me. said:

I bought a Farr Gravel bike but I am careful/scared to mention it because of the bad wrap Farr is attracking lately...............this message will automatically disappear in 90 mins...........🙈

Hi, my name is Morné….and I also own a farr gravel bike. I wont say I’m disappointed in myself….but im definitely also not proud. Im slowly coming to terms with my flawed decision making though, and have already accepted that sometimes its ok to just be….beige. 
i’m working on dealing with sadness everyday but I find some solace in the fact that even though I own it…my wife has to ride it.

🤪😅

Nah man. All bicycles are cool. 

…except ebikes😁

#joke!!

…..they arent even bicycles👀

haha

5 hours ago, MORNE said:

Hi, my name is Morné….and I also own a farr gravel bike. I wont say I’m disappointed in myself….but im definitely also not proud. Im slowly coming to terms with my flawed decision making though, and have already accepted that sometimes its ok to just be….beige. 
i’m working on dealing with sadness everyday but I find some solace in the fact that even though I own it…my wife has to ride it.

🤪😅

…except ebikes😁

#joke!!

haha

Thank you Morné!! When is your next therapy session, i will like to join, remenber it is me riding the bike and not my wife....maybe i can send her for the sessions , because i always listen to my wife.......

6 hours ago, MORNE said:

🤪😅

…except ebikes😁

#joke!!

haha

Met sulke vrinne ... 😉

1 hour ago, Help.Me. said:

Thank you Morné!! When is your next therapy session, i will like to join, remenber it is me riding the bike and not my wife....maybe i can send her for the sessions , because i always listen to my wife.......

The first step is to admit to the problem. Congratulations. Part of these steps and the healing process though is to share images of your moments of weakness publicly. You will find strength in the vulnerability. It’s ok, this is a safe space…

here, ill start:

D90910CA-041F-48F9-A5AA-571254DA6B98.jpeg