Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

On 9/6/2022 at 4:34 PM, MORNE said:

So here it is…borderline a midlife crises purchase, the ‘biggest’ bike i’ve ever owned. It caught my eye months ago when it first got listed on here and nobody ‘wanted’ it.
Its MY size you see.

to paraphrase @Jewbacca, its rad and jizz worthy for sure…now i just need to learn to use it to at least 50% its capability haha. 

Cotic Rocket Max gen3 XL

Fox factory x2 

Lyrik ultimate 160mm

GX Axs/X01 groupset

Bikeyoke Revive dropper

Hope fortus 30 wheelset

formula Cura brakeset

WheelsMfg dub bb

some other bits and bobs that came with it.

#AllTheGearAndNoClue 

#FokJouEkDoenWatEkWil 

🤣

9B36E349-5E6B-42B9-8F69-6BE8D8AC6C95.jpeg

image.gif.db2c549054d4c026a612a4886fe6c6b4.gif

Exceptional styling and frame and component choices IMO.  I’ve found myself returning to this gorgeous build for days…  Can’t wait to read of your adventures and how it performs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/6/2022 at 4:34 PM, MORNE said:

So here it is…borderline a midlife crises purchase, the ‘biggest’ bike i’ve ever owned. It caught my eye months ago when it first got listed on here and nobody ‘wanted’ it.
Its MY size you see.

#AllTheGearAndNoClue 

#FokJouEkDoenWatEkWil 

🤣

9B36E349-5E6B-42B9-8F69-6BE8D8AC6C95.jpeg

16 hours ago, nox1111 said:

Ja ja. Mine.

DSC_1157 mine.jpg

16 hours ago, nox1111 said:

Ja ja. Mine.

Some very sexy sleds here! lower, longer slacker! ROWDY!! I think we should just have another shred day after the EWC is over with, Enduro light route plus some extra spice. I mean its what these bikes were made for!

I'm feeling a new frame coming on for my birthday!!  Which reminds me, the one time I got something new I never posted it. 

Moving back to Schwalbe after a stint with OEM Maxxis. The Magic Mary in 2.6 is probably way-overkill for both what I ride and how I ride it, but figured I would give the newish trail carcass build a try.  

Loctitie is for my son's bike - his jumps give it such a thrashing the bolts work loose pretty quick.Tyres.jpg.3becb9c52e88b929b50df1a523382be6.jpg 

20 hours ago, patham said:

Moving back to Schwalbe after a stint with OEM Maxxis. The Magic Mary in 2.6 is probably way-overkill for both what I ride and how I ride it, but figured I would give the newish trail carcass build a try.  

Loctitie is for my son's bike - his jumps give it such a thrashing the bolts work loose pretty quick.Tyres.jpg.3becb9c52e88b929b50df1a523382be6.jpg 

I have the same combo and love them. Prefer them to the DHF and Aggressor I had.

15 hours ago, Me rida my bicycle said:

Something so simple yet makes life so much easier 😁

20221004_172415.jpg

I keep threatening to buy one, but for now a piece of weed eater gut in my toolbox is the tool I use.

1 minute ago, ouzo said:

I keep threatening to buy one, but for now a piece of weed eater gut in my toolbox is the tool I use.

R150 at Evo bikes. Some links comes off easily and some are a real pain in the behind. But now I have it I will probably not need to remove a chain for a while 🤣

15 hours ago, Me rida my bicycle said:

Something so simple yet makes life so much easier 😁

20221004_172415.jpg

Moes die een wat die link oop en toe maak gekoop het.

1 hour ago, Me rida my bicycle said:

R150 at Evo bikes. Some links comes off easily and some are a real pain in the behind. But now I have it I will probably not need to remove a chain for a while 🤣

NEEDED a hanger allignment tool on Sunday ..... bought one from Evobikes on Monday ...... ques I wont be needing one for a long while .... :P

Oldest is turning 5 in a few weeks.

I think he's going to enjoy this.

I switched out the cockpit for slightly narrower bars with a rise, shorter stem and zero setback seatpost.

Edit I just realised that his came specced with some random brakes and not the Tektro that are specified on the Titan website.

IMG_20221010_131542.jpg.05079810447437b4afd1fc886c3c6db7.jpgIMG_20221010_131551.jpg.9b8cb92607688be9eb4b7765f31ece39.jpg

Edited by Trashy

28 minutes ago, Trashy said:

Oldest is turning 5 in a few weeks.

I think he's going to enjoy this.

I switched out the cockpit for slightly narrower bars with a rise, shorter stem and zero setback seatpost.

That bike look very niiiiceee !  He's going to enjoy it for sure.