Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't made a cycling purchase in what feels like forever...this to go with my nice bright yellow road helmet :)

Done a few km's already with them, the 1st time out with them I got attached by a bird non stop for about 3 km so I thought it was the glasses that attracted it (wasn't the case)..hahaha.... they aren't as good as my Rudy's to ride with in the early mornings before sunrise (too dark) but they are great in the rain. Somehow it doesn't form those water drops on the lens.

post-24697-0-90436000-1475787409_thumb.jpeg

Two new toys.

Integrated Garmin and camera mount from racewaredirect.co

Cyclic Fly12 HD camera and light from cycliq.com

Now I film what's in front and behind me on every ride with integrated red and white safety lights.

Rear is more important as over 80% of motor/cycle accidents are the cyclist being hit from behind.

Oh yeah, the bar tape is new too. To match the helmet.

post-35786-0-66587100-1475908234_thumb.jpg

post-35786-0-36684300-1475908236_thumb.jpg

post-35786-0-45260700-1475908237_thumb.jpg

I think this justifies a post

Stoked!!!!!

Very nice. I myself am not too fond of the new shock placement. There is a good probability of mud/dust/grime accumalating above the BB around the bottom attachment of the shock. Cleaning it might be a biatch...

Nonetheless, very nice

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Edited by cjlieben

Two new toys.

Integrated Garmin and camera mount from racewaredirect.co

Cyclic Fly12 HD camera and light from cycliq.com

Now I film what's in front and behind me on every ride with integrated red and white safety lights.

Rear is more important as over 80% of motor/cycle accidents are the cyclist being hit from behind.

Oh yeah, the bar tape is new too. To match the helmet.

sweet bar. what's it like holding onto the tops for a few hours?

Very nice. I myself am not too fond of the new shock placement. There is a good probability of mud/dust/grime accumalating above the BB around the bottom attachment of the shock. Cleaning it might be a biatch...

Nonetheless, very nice

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Same with the new Scalpels... the shock looks like its almost inserted into the bottom of the toptube. Cleaning that after a muddy or dusty race is going to be a nightmare i think.

sweet bar. what's it like holding onto the tops for a few hours?

I don't wear gloves but still very comfortable at end of the DC. Can't say the same for my bum though at the same time on saddle.

I find the flat section more natural to grip than a round bar.

So I received my Irwin IAW30 on friday morning. Really cool service from Eugene, big ups to him. The wheels came with tape, brake blocks, skewers and a wheel bag made from really durable material.

The wheels weigh 1720g with bar tape but no skewers. Fitting my 25mm Gatorskin foldables was super easy too.

Went out for a ride and boy o boy do these wheels just roll and roll and roll and roll............. The hub sound take some getting used to especially for those around you. I LOVE THE SOUND THOUGH. sounds like a hornets nest due to the super fast enagement (60teeth*6pawls)

I got them at the special price they were running last month, R5999 which is a steel for wide alloy rims, an excellent hub and ceramic bearings.

post-35789-0-77454000-1476699119_thumb.jpg

These wheels are really underrated. Id recommend them to anyone wanting a solid all round wheel

Now to save up for their 38mm carbons!

Just bought the Pro version of these, a set in 25 and another in 23. Very happy with the same in 23 for the past months. Tubeless definitely the way to go.

When I get another set of rims they will be tubeless