Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

It's to stop peeps from locking bikes to the poll. You will see it outside shop and ground floor home windows too.

Locking bikes is taken to a whole new level here. Fitted Abus lock on the back wheel and then use a heavy chain to lock the front wheel and frame to a bar or bike rack.

It is estimated that 800 000 bikes get stolen in the Netherlands annually.

I wanted to bring back one of those chain locks so badly! Those things are bulletproof! Enjoy the riding! I found that bikes with the back pedel brake thing did not work so lekker for me in the city with all the stop and go. Was good fun tho.

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After reading a post on this thread I decided to contact NavWorld about upgrading my old Edge 500.

After a few emails, I sent my old Garmin to them on Monday, paid yesterday and received my new Edge 520 at 10:00 this morning dc4ecd2ade896a2e5463a009a08c02e6.jpg

After reading a post on this thread I decided to contact NavWorld about upgrading my old Edge 500.

After a few emails, I sent my old Garmin to them on Monday, paid yesterday and received my new Edge 520 at 10:00 this morning dc4ecd2ade896a2e5463a009a08c02e6.jpg

nice :thumbup:

Was your old Garmin broken, or do they have an upgrade option available for Edge 500 owners?

nice :thumbup:

Was your old Garmin broken, or do they have an upgrade option available for Edge 500 owners?

the case was starting to crack and it couldn't be repaired due to the unit being discontinued. 

Don't think it's a general upgrade option.

After a few emails, I sent my old Garmin to them on Monday, paid yesterday and received my new Edge 520 at 10:00 this morning 

How much do they ask for the upgrade if you have the 500...

#varkhart

How much did they charge for the trade in?

Keen to know this as well. If it's a reasonable price, might upgrade to an 820.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was posted on another thread recently... is around R1600 for the upgrade... which gives you the full bundle... the 520, the HRM, Out front mount and speed and cadence sensors

Only if your 500 is damaged?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk