Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

Only if your 500 is damaged?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Yes. Not an 'upgrade', but the inability to repair your old unit allows for a discount on a new unit

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only if your 500 is damaged?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

That is my understanding ... better to call navworld and speak to them to confirm.

If so, drive over your 500  :ph34r:

some 203mm rotors .. now to only find the matching adapters to fit the frame ... oh, they were only R50 a rotor on the CWC site.

How are they? Also saw them, but the quality?

I have the 180mm version on my Merida 650B, and they work with my fat arse strapped in. Done about 1200km and wear seems normal, together with no noticeable decrease in braking performance vs OEM Shimano 180mm non-IceTecs. No complaints.

I have the 180mm version on my Merida 650B, and they work with my fat arse strapped in. Done about 1200km and wear seems normal, together with no noticeable decrease in braking performance vs OEM Shimano 180mm non-IceTecs. No complaints.

Bargain of note in that case!

some 203mm rotors .. now to only find the matching adapters to fit the frame ... oh, they were only R50 a rotor on the CWC site.

Got myself some too just can't find adaptors. Let me know if you find some

Still laugh about the last time I took my bike to a local Mowbray LBS and got quizzed by the ex-pro why I needed a 200+ rotor and it was 180 only in their store as it was too hard to adjust the brakes to fit.

Still laugh about the last time I took my bike to a local Mowbray LBS and got quizzed by the ex-pro why I needed a 200+ rotor and it was 180 only in their store as it was too hard to adjust the brakes to fit.

Loool. And this is the same ex pro whose team had a brake failure on one of the descents at a local bike race cos they chose small lightweight rotors....

Loool. And this is the same ex pro whose team had a brake failure on one of the descents at a local bike race cos they chose small lightweight rotors....

Probably part of the reason why he's an ex-pro!!!!

Quality looks decent, but will only know once I have given them a good spin!

Just looking for the adapters still.

oh the looks I get a the LBS's asking for a 203mm adapter in post and IS mounts.

Quality looks decent, but will only know once I have given them a good spin!

Just looking for the adapters still.

oh the looks I get a the LBS's asking for a 203mm adapter in post and IS mounts.

I've got a 200 knocking about if you want it. Not sure it'll fit but get a hammer and bend it a bit! :)

I've got a 200 knocking about if you want it. Not sure it'll fit but get a hammer and bend it a bit! :)

shotto.....you crazy man .. .bend it a bit .... if I do not come right I will give you a shout .. might "persuade" it a bit, but not bend :P

shotto.....you crazy man .. .bend it a bit .... if I do not come right I will give you a shout .. might "persuade" it a bit, but not bend :P

2x1.5mm washers or a set of those brake adapter washers and you're golden.