Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NAAH

got this to cheap and im getting a better bike if i build one

and i like the feel of the low leverage linkage. and the reach of the bike

Im not posting till i get the bike since its my 1k post

this is going to be very hard :mellow:

Hey MOngooser I heard you like e-bikes and 29'ers. If you don't reply it's true...

Just bought this from one of the local bike shops, really just for a comfier ride on the road bike. It's nothing fancy, but it'll do the job.

596dd4a93694f77d927e0eaac638625b.jpg

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

good buy ... logitech keyboards are tough as nails .... I am not easy on my keyboards and have been running a logitech for the past 7 years and has been running smoothly all this time.

the saddle also looks nice :P

good buy ... logitech keyboards are tough as nails .... I am not easy on my keyboards and have been running a logitech for the past 7 years and has been running smoothly all this time.

the saddle also looks nice :P

I used to be a logitech fan but there is something about them and windows 10 that I have experienced on both my laptop at work and pc at home. The keys seem to "stick" randomly and have to unplug then plug the keyboard back in and its then fine for a few more days.

It has become such a pain that Im using an apple keyboard on my laptop, that is another kind of torture to subject yourself to!

I used to be a logitech fan but there is something about them and windows 10 that I have experienced on both my laptop at work and pc at home. The keys seem to "stick" randomly and have to unplug then plug the keyboard back in and its then fine for a few more days.

It has become such a pain that Im using an apple keyboard on my laptop, that is another kind of torture to subject yourself to!

Like I said, mine has seen a beating .... you not storing yours next to your table saw by any-chance and maybe messed some coffee on their due to posts from the Bike Hub threads :P

post-5403-0-41191900-1508751154_thumb.jpg

Like I said, mine has seen a beating .... you not storing yours next to your table saw by any-chance and maybe messed some coffee on their due to posts from the Bike Hub threads :P

you rubbing the shine onto that thing or off it??? :P

he said his keys are sticking. maybe it's not the BikeHub that's the problem... :whistling:

Just bought this from one of the local bike shops, really just for a comfier ride on the road bike. It's nothing fancy, but it'll do the job.

596dd4a93694f77d927e0eaac638625b.jpg

What did you have on the road bike before, a rough plank? I have that saddle on my track bike, it's quite hard!

What did you have on the road bike before, a rough plank? I have that saddle on my track bike, it's quite hard!

It's got a bit more cushioning than my current saddle.

It's got a bit more cushioning than my current saddle.

I have a saddle from a Cannondale cyclocross bike that a friend gave to me, and have been using this on the commuter.

The first week or two it was torture, really, it was not pleasant. I had the saddle setup like all my saddles before it, with the nose dropped a bit. Was about to trash it, then stopped mid ride and leveled up the nose, my word what a difference this has made to the comfort on the bike.

I assume you played with your saddle setup?