Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

I am sure Meezo will be kind enough to sponsor some fresh tyres for that new build :P

his outv stock but i plan to skollie another 10 things by him to complete build  :ph34r:

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

his outv stock but i plan to skollie another 10 things by him to complete build  :ph34r:

he won't even miss it I am sure .. word on the street is he only ride #road

So I cut the laziness.

Its sold locally for R2999.

Bar mounted switches can be used and battery life of between 3 to 4 hours it seems.

There is a puresavage local review on it.

Looks good........ Congrats

So, just an update.

I returned the helmet yesterday. I wasn’t getting the battery life that I was looking for, was getting about 90 minutes on a full charge. I had bought it for long road rides, so not suitable for that. Also was incredibly warm to wear, perhaps because we’re having a heatwave. Anyway, will buy one again closer to winter purely for commuting when it is a bit darker.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So, just an update.

I returned the helmet yesterday. I wasn’t getting the battery life that I was looking for, was getting about 90 minutes on a full charge. I had bought it for long road rides, so not suitable for that. Also was incredibly warm to wear, perhaps because we’re having a heatwave. Anyway, will buy one again closer to winter purely for commuting when it is a bit darker.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So will you rent the same colour one in winter?

as much as I like to take a dig at spaz, their contact point products are exceptional .... and rather well priced too.

Ja the new saddle is really just for comfort. My current saddle causes numbness when I ride further than 25km's, getting old is not for sissies.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

My new Scott Spark 930. Woot woot... 3d51e68cc212a5dbc39884db34a5310a.jpg

Scott Scale 960 (2017)

MTB Vids: ltstyt.be/@remelehane

Congrats Reme! You won't be sorry, that is one awesome and capable all rounder.[emoji108]

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk