Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

Gotta agree with this. Their comfort is great, and they last! Would like to replace all my socks with them, but that would be a rather expensive exercise.

Agreed, it has taken 3 years and plenty of cash but I now get to wear their products at least 6 times a week. Between me and the missus we have something like 16 pairs, haha

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I managed to bag me one of these a few weeks back, after a long search. Cannot believe how scarce they are, the shop I got it from had only two in stock country wide.

attachicon.gifEdge130.jpg

I'm enjoying mine.

Nice small form factor but all the functionality I currently need.

Just wish Garmin would stop breaking the auto live track thing.

I managed to bag me one of these a few weeks back, after a long search. Cannot believe how scarce they are, the shop I got it from had only two in stock country wide.

Enjoy !

I got one for Maritz.  Interesting to note the small differences between this and the 520 .... Missed a ride or two due to the unit wanting "one more" click of the button before it starts recording.

When you stop for coffee the next ride automatically "Lap 2"

Thing I still get though ... never sure if it is fully charged ..... hope you have an answer for this ...

So after visiting various shops and trying on some shoes and reading many reviews I finally decided it was time to put my old Shimano MT 52's on the backup shelf and spoil my feet with something new and more current.   (hence the reason why I was so glad to read about the BOA replacements earlier :thumbup: )

Giro.jpeg

Enjoy !

I got one for Maritz.  Interesting to note the small differences between this and the 520 .... Missed a ride or two due to the unit wanting "one more" click of the button before it starts recording.

Thing I still get though ... never sure if it is fully charged ..... hope you have an answer for this ...

I notice the "Lap 2" thing, thought it was my clumsiness when pausing the unit when stopping.

Only used it twice now, charged it for a hour from the PC, so hopefully it is fully charged.

I notice the "Lap 2" thing, thought it was my clumsiness when pausing the unit when stopping.

Only used it twice now, charged it for a hour from the PC, so hopefully it is fully charged.

Cant remember where I saw it, but there is place where it shows battery charge

Enjoy !

Press once and it "finds the GPS", press 2nd time and it starts running.

It did take a ride or 2 to figure it out. Didnt help that I tested it the day before a race, and only the second time ever using it was on race day. Somehow still managed in the chaos of the race start to figure out that it had not started.

Press once and it "finds the GPS", press 2nd time and it starts running.

It did take a ride or 2 to figure it out. Didnt help that I tested it the day before a race, and only the second time ever using it was on race day. Somehow still managed in the chaos of the race start to figure out that it had not started.

First time we used it was for the Spur event ... so I pressed the "start" button once, looked fine and I left Maritz in the starting shoot .... could not figure out after the race why the unit had shut off without recording anything .....  :whistling:   :wacko:

Next trail ride I made sure to be next to him, so I could see what the 130 was doing .... 

Just weird when you are used to the 520 - one click to record - and now I start the 520 and the 130 before each ride ...  ^_^   :blush:

I have not found where to check the charge level (even asked on the Hub previously).  Would REALLY appreciate it if somebody could help with this.

And still, the 130 is VERY nice piece if kit !!!  :thumbup:   :clap:   If I had to replace my 520 tomorrow, the 130 would be high on the list

Edited by ChrisF

First time we used it was for the Spur event ... so I pressed the "start" button, looked fine and I left Maritz in the starting shoot .... could not figure out after the race why the unit had shut off without recording anything ..... :whistling: :wacko:

Next trail ride I made sure to be next to him, so I could see what the 130 was doing ....

Just weird when you are used to the 520 - one click to record - and now I start the 520 and the 130 before each ride ... ^_^ :blush:

I have not found where to check the charge level (even asked on the Hub previously). Would REALLY appreciate it if somebody could help with this.

And still, the 130 is VERY nice piece if kit !!! :thumbup: :clap: If I had to replace my 520 tomorrow, the 130 would be high on the list

I replaced my 520 with a 130 purely for the size. The 520 is just too big for me. To be honest I had not even noticed that you have to press more buttons to start an activity.

Battery level you cannot see, besides for the battery with 4 or 5 little bars on the main screen. Even that is not always accurate, without fail it shows low battery when I switch it on, and then when I go into and out of an activity it shows fully charged.

My only complaint with the 130 is battery life, I feel like it is waaay less than advertised - and I only use GPS (no HR, bluetooth off, no Glonas or any other fancy sattelites). The 520 was brilliant with battery...

Shnap ????

Arrived today. Been watching it travel around the country on the courier’s tracking system????

post-7319-0-38391400-1565891814_thumb.jpeg

After useless SkyNet and being killed on import tax, it was well worth it.

but won't order from CRC again

IYJZ6fM.jpg

Defeet Aireator Hi-Vis D-Logo Socks
Defeet Cyclismo Wool 5" Socks (one in the pic)
SealSkinz Neoprene Halo Overshoes
SwissStop Flash Pro Brake Pads

Edited by Andrew_Smith