Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

It's not about the fruit salad on the sock, it is all about the length ;) despite what she might say...

Go put on a pair of balega enduro and see how much she complains the. [emoji23]

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not about the fruit salad on the sock, it is all about the length ;) despite what she might say...

Ohhh, someone is getting false info. You know it's about the girth. On socks. Obviously. 

Purchase was the Droo's (and now a Roo) saving my sanity after the worlds most annoying 'noise that sounds like the BB breaking up that isn't ever going to be anything to do with the BB' and some big ass Hope rotors thanks to CWC sale. 

post-15825-0-24323800-1565247772_thumb.jpg

post-15825-0-06578100-1565247790_thumb.jpg

Yeah, I get the whole 'you should fix your own bike'. Well I tried that and like googling a sore toe and finding out you have lung cancer I did my research, bought a new crank for no reason. Wasn't that. I don't expect the stoke guys to come to my work and make a mess out of my job so I'm going with that approach. Would have had me on my bike 2 weeks earlier and saved coin if I'd just rolled it in their door to start with. Oh, if anyone wants a 170 NX dub standard crank with hardly any kms on it then it's going in to the classifieds in about 10 minutes!  

Edited by T-Bob

I can't help it if you have gorilla feet :D Versus are the most comfy socks I've ever had. And who doesn't want your daughter to buy socks with donuts on for your birthday...just leave the soap on the rope for grandpa

Let's not get started on the fruit salad vs is actually comfortable debate. Lol. Versus May look pretty but that's where it ends, they about as comfy as a shoe 2 sizes too small.

Where did the sound come from? I also have one of those BB sounds and a 170 NX dub, is also on the cards.

Yeah, I get the whole 'you should fix your own bike'. Well I tried that and like googling a sore toe and finding out you have lung cancer I did my research, bought a new crank for no reason. Wasn't that. I don't expect the stoke guys to come to my work and make a mess out of my job so I'm going with that approach. Would have had me on my bike 2 weeks earlier and saved coin if I'd just rolled it in their door to start with. Oh, if anyone wants a 170 NX dub standard crank with hardly any kms on it then it's going in to the classifieds in about 10 minutes!  

I can't help it if you have gorilla feet :D Versus are the most comfy socks I've ever had. And who doesn't want your daughter to buy socks with donuts on for your birthday...just leave the soap on the rope for grandpa

Gotta agree with this. Their comfort is great, and they last! Would like to replace all my socks with them, but that would be a rather expensive exercise. ????

Ya but that's your feet, my feet don't like them I have the liquorice all sorts ones at home and they sucked for running and sucked more for ridding. They the only socks that if I ride with them I end up with sore feet at the end.

Where did the sound come from? I also have one of those BB sounds and a 170 NX dub, is also on the cards.

Ah, after I'd pretty much stripped and tested most things (pedals, crank, BB, headset, pivot points, barings, shock bolts, saddle, dropper, checked spokes and more) and faff'd about with fitting the cranks over and over again it turned out to be a dodgy spacer on the cassette and a wrong spacer in the dub part of the BB. Grrrrrrr. 

Purchase was the Droo's (and now a Roo) saving my sanity after the worlds most annoying 'noise that sounds like the BB breaking up that isn't ever going to be anything to do with the BB' and some big ass Hope rotors thanks to CWC sale. 

attachicon.gifIMG_8373a.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_8374a.jpg

now that is a nice bike, and a good LBS you are supporting at the same time!

after my trusted Trek was written off, I went shopping and got this.

looks really good ! like the paintjob on this. Many happy miles