Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NBD for the crotch-goblin, after his bike got stolen from my garage. 

Yes, it's THE Jew-Bike! Fresh from the August. 

should put a decal on it, as well as some sort of indication of its exploits....like a ww2 bomber. Then it should be used, and later moved on/in/ around inner circles like some sort of highly coveted talisman.

it needs to be used for one event per year to reinforce the myth.

imagine seeing that thing at a raceday or something. it will be like spotting a dwarf unicorn

it will become immortal...

^_^

Couch photo!

post-90313-0-04892200-1591886732_thumb.jpg

After maybe 5 years since my beloved Cervelo Soloist got jacked and only living with a tri bike I've finally thanks to some stunning lockdown discounts got a road bike again! Yayyyyyyy

Since I first first liked bikes I've wanted Zipp wheels, I picked these second hand guys up yesterday, and I'm absolutely over the moon.

The Bianchi I mean I can't stop just staring at it, its the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Its been front and centre in the lounge since I collected it. I've ridden it once and I almost passed out its so unbelievably comfortable.

2020's not all a loss

Couch photo!

attachicon.gifIMG_20200611_163901.jpg

After maybe 5 years since my beloved Cervelo Soloist got jacked and only living with a tri bike I've finally thanks to some stunning lockdown discounts got a road bike again! Yayyyyyyy

Since I first first liked bikes I've wanted Zipp wheels, I picked these second hand guys up yesterday, and I'm absolutely over the moon.

The Bianchi I mean I can't stop just staring at it, its the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Its been front and centre in the lounge since I collected it. I've ridden it once and I almost passed out its so unbelievably comfortable.

2020's not all a loss

post-82251-0-03082600-1591891791_thumb.gif

wow that looks awesome agree with it needs it's own page it's out shining everything else on here. How does the road shifter and mtb derailleur work together or is it just a matter of setting up on PC?

The sram AXS works perfect with 10/50 mtb cassette - smooth electronic shifting - at this stage I don’t think they have a mechanical option

should put a decal on it, as well as some sort of indication of its exploits....like a ww2 bomber. Then it should be used, and later moved on/in/ around inner circles like some sort of highly coveted talisman.

it needs to be used for one event per year to reinforce the myth.

imagine seeing that thing at a raceday or something. it will be like spotting a dwarf unicorn

it will become immortal...

^_^

Yup, no matter which other kids he ever rides with, his bike will have done so many awesome things vs the other kids cruise up and down the street! Its something to be proud of.

So, this was not really supposed to happen, I found a used bike that I REALLY wanted to buy, but communication with the seller was a struggle to say the least, put my bike up for sale, and it sold rather quickly, but again, seller of the bike I wanted couldn't be reached, so now, I was without a bike, went on the search again, getting prices on new bikes, because all the used bikes were not what I wanted, but stumbled upon 2019 Norco Fluid FS1 at Mellow Velo that seemed reasonably priced, contacted them, all sold out ????????????????but, they have 2020 Norco Fluid FS1 for less than what I saw the 2019 for ????????????????

And that leads to this....post-140742-0-11775300-1591971782_thumb.jpg

My wife is not happy about the couch, nor the bike...

post-140742-0-82369800-1591971837_thumb.jpgpost-140742-0-29582700-1591971854_thumb.jpgpost-140742-0-43123600-1591971875_thumb.jpg

Thanks to Ian from Mellow Velo, this morning I was bikeless and was not sure what to do, a couple hours later, I couldn't be happier ????????????????

So, this was not really supposed to happen, I found a used bike that I REALLY wanted to buy, but communication with the seller was a struggle to say the least, put my bike up for sale, and it sold rather quickly, but again, seller of the bike I wanted couldn't be reached, so now, I was without a bike, went on the search again, getting prices on new bikes, because all the used bikes were not what I wanted, but stumbled upon 2019 Norco Fluid FS1 at Mellow Velo that seemed reasonably priced, contacted them, all sold out but, they have 2020 Norco Fluid FS1 for less than what I saw the 2019 for

And that leads to this....attachicon.gif20200612_161357.jpg

attachicon.gif20200612_161301.jpgattachicon.gif20200612_161319.jpgattachicon.gif20200612_161337.jpg

Thanks to Ian from Mellow Velo, this morning I was bikeless and was not sure what to do, a couple hours later, I couldn't be happier

THAT IS SERIOUSLY HOT HOT HOT

So, this was not really supposed to happen, I found a used bike that I REALLY wanted to buy, but communication with the seller was a struggle to say the least, put my bike up for sale, and it sold rather quickly, but again, seller of the bike I wanted couldn't be reached, so now, I was without a bike, went on the search again, getting prices on new bikes, because all the used bikes were not what I wanted, but stumbled upon 2019 Norco Fluid FS1 at Mellow Velo that seemed reasonably priced, contacted them, all sold out ????????????????but, they have 2020 Norco Fluid FS1 for less than what I saw the 2019 for ????????????????

And that leads to this.... 20200612_161357.jpg

20200612_161301.jpg 20200612_161319.jpg 20200612_161337.jpg

Thanks to Ian from Mellow Velo, this morning I was bikeless and was not sure what to do, a couple hours later, I couldn't be happier ????????????????

Wow that's an absolute beaut! Congrats!

Flowers and breakfast in bed go a long way to soothe new bike viciousness... #justsaying

An SQ Lab saddle (plus some bottles thrown in by Mathias from GPM Sports), a 105 crankset and some Panaracer tyres for the Contend

5-D6849-DC-4-F8-C-4-C01-B372-3-D6-CB4-E8

Good move changing the saddle.

Any reasons for changing the cranks to 105 ? (other than they're probably better)

Good move changing the saddle.

Any reasons for changing the cranks to 105 ? (other than they're probably better)

Stock ones weigh almost a kilo and I found the 105 ones for a great price. So I took the plunge! SQ Lab saddles are a must for me, they are just so comfortable

THAT IS SERIOUSLY HOT HOT HOT

Thanks man ????

Had my first little outing on it this morning, just at Modderfontien, LOVE IT, so much more fun and playful than the Stumpy I had, the Stumpy was great, but this.... ????????????????

Wow that's an absolute beaut! Congrats!

Flowers and breakfast in bed go a long way to soothe new bike viciousness... #justsaying

Thanks man, luckily she got over it last night already, and even admitted that she thought it looks great, and this morning was ride time, she got coffee in bed, but breakfast will have to be another day ????????