Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

snip

New bike day:

Very similar: supersix 2020 - Ultegra

Concept Speed R60’s

No time to add any extras yet.

Happy

not that i wish any further bad luck on you, but if you get 'lucky' while riding this bike again....it's time to get something else imo haha. 

Edited by morneS555

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

25826d84c689c683beeef51f2003cb1e.jpg

New bike day:

Very similar: supersix 2020 - Ultegra

Concept Speed R60’s

No time to add any extras yet.

Happy

Really stylish :thumbup: Hope you will have many safe miles on it :)

We don’t have the cars giving you a wide berth thing happening here and the resurfacing of part of my route plus good rainfall has seen the local

farmers all upgrade their white bakkies - it’s the farm and furious here sometimes

my experience up here with a rear light on my usual routes is that it certainly gets people giving you a widebirth, the one day the light was flat and I was all of a sudden very aware of how close cars normally pass when you dont have a light.

Turning on Front and Rear lights has now become part of my procedure as I climb on the bike, 

Its Turn on GPS

Reach further down and turn on front light, thankfully with my smart lights that means the rear light turns on too.

Sure did. Thats just the generic image on the website lol.

Ps: you made me look though...

awesome .. the intent was to make you look :P

That is a lekker looking cog, enjoy!

what is the lead time for deliver?

awesome .. the intent was to make you look :P

That is a lekker looking cog, enjoy!

what is the lead time for deliver?

Already on the plane here. But i’m expecting it to take a bit longer once it hits customs this side. Dhl says 4 days. Wolftooth gives you the option to pre pay customs/duties right on their website to streamline the process...they even work it out for you. Shipping was R319. Duties and taxes R158.

Already on the plane here. But i’m expecting it to take a bit longer once it hits customs this side. Dhl says 4 days. Wolftooth gives you the option to pre pay customs/duties right on their website to streamline the process...they even work it out for you. Shipping was R319. Duties and taxes R158.

Bliksem so what was the cog' cost?

Even though there should be no duties, I also choose to pre pay and get things through quicker. Anything not to have to deal with his Excellencies customs...

Even though there should be no duties, I also choose to pre pay and get things through quicker. Anything not to have to deal with his Excellencies customs...

Yes.

0% duties obviously, thats what they all call that ‘admin charge’ for standing in que for you...+ 15% local vat.

Basically the thumb suck 25% total I always ad just to be sure i’m not getting a fright when it lands. lol.

Yes.

0% duties obviously, thats what they all call that ‘admin charge’ for standing in que for you...+ 15% local vat.

Basically the thumb suck 25% total I always ad just to be sure i’m not getting a fright when it lands. lol.

Technically 16.5% VAT (15% on 110% of the value).

a really..REALLY nice 19T SS cog  :ph34r:

on route via DHL. never knew wolftooth sold direct.

Left Wolftooth in USA on Monday morning, just got delivered here. Not to shabby lol