Is motorcycling allowed?

Guest EdEdEd

Nice Jacket

I could be interested but not sure if I am that big.I hover between a 36 and 38.Lockdown is def 38

Probably a bit big for you. I am 1,8m and was about 118kgs when it fitted me aka i had a boep but now i am slimmed down a bit i am just swimming in it. 

Really serioulsy looking at tailoring it - i looked at the price and was shocked to say the least.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably a bit big for you. I am 1,8m and was about 118kgs when it fitted me aka i had a boep but now i am slimmed down a bit i am just swimming in it. 

Really serioulsy looking at tailoring it - i looked at the price and was shocked to say the least.

Those are nice jackets; well too big for me sadly.

Maybe advertise on Wilddogs as well.

So around 4 years ago I kinda fell out of love with my own motorcycle(s), but I never could get it over my heart to get rid of them. So they were put into storage at my mom's place. After the initial lockdown was lifted I thought it might be a good idea to get the Trumpet up and running again, this is the result of a few weekend's work:

The amount of joy in that moment was ridiculous, until I discovered the fuel line is leaking and Triumph wants R1600 for a new one  :huh:

just Bought a 97 honda CR250R 2 banger in boxes and parts.

for 8k i couldn't stop myself :whistling: should be a fun winter project...

Awesome .......that will keep you busy!

Didn't manage to fit a ride in this weekend, but did find a few extremely good deals on kit and tyres during last week and the weekend.

The previous weekend I did do my first propper dirt ride with a couple of mates and my boy along on the back.

Had an absolute blast of a time on ths GS, definitely the best bike for me right now.[emoji108][emoji1690]3f7384957fe24e2eea2dc828803ff295.jpg75a764bb523445d6067f7ddc9d1486a8.jpg227cc306a986ef1d47a822e790b927d9.jpgbdc10a262a4e4c8421ad9e0cf2933024.jpg

Had this come in the shop the other week to be boxed and sent to France. Genuine mileage from new, still has original '89 tyres on. 

attachicon.gifIMG_9449.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_9450.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_9451.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_9452.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_9453.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_9454.jpg

The europeans are buying up all the classics here. Cheap as chips for them and guys here getting their price.

Know of a few that have left the country in the last few months.

The europeans are buying up all the classics here. Cheap as chips for them and guys here getting their price.

Know of a few that have left the country in the last few months.

I live in UAE, probably belonged to European already. 

So the frame stripping has started on the chopped xr500r (rear seat frame was chopped shorter by previous owner)

Not going to powder coat, just spray like I've done the plastics. Got the paint, paint stripper and primer ready to go. Initially stripping with a wire brush attachment then stripper with any tough stuff or nooks and crannies.

On the list to buy. Carb, battery, rewound stator (12v) and headlight. Brake shoes are brand new, as are all the bearings. Seat is already recovered (and very well, too) and ok my not putting any of the side plastics on. Also need a new bar as the original unit is bent. Not gonna change the forks just yet. On the road for least cash is the goal at the moment.

I'll be taking pics as I go and then posting em in bunches.

Edited by Captain Fastbastard Mayhem