Sani2C riders banned after reporting flasher

Sidmouth

Yes, he banned them. He didnt get into a he said she said. He acted.

Good thing I am not a moderator , I would have banned you now without giving my reasons .  :clap:

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is NO WAY that they got banned purely for reporting the incident!! I am so tired of having to pussyfoot around reality to maintain the PC facade. Why must FG explain? Why not the two making a stupid statement like that?

You are right, you dont just get banned for that.

It would be better if FG actually came out and said something about it and what resulted in their ban.

Until such time as we hear 2 of the 3 sides to the story then everything just remains speculation.

I am pretty sure FG did not blacklist the lady because of her complaints but rather because she seemed to have a vendetta against the race. He has to protect the event from negativity and people like this who present personal opinion rather than fact. I mean, come on, escalating someone flashing to rape? And besides, its his race he can do what he wants! 

Good thing I am not a moderator , I would have banned you now without giving my reasons .  :clap:

No lets not confuse things here.

If you were a moderator and you banned me, you would give me a reason. What you want is for him to give everybody else the reason, which he does not have to do.

Edited by Patchelicious

I have recently discovered, whilst dealing with a female customer when things went a little awry, that when a party gets emotional in a dispute rationality often goes out the window. It becomes pointless trying to engage with that person as you can never get to a reasonable settlement.

I have recently discovered, whilst dealing with a female customer when things went a little awry, that when a party gets emotional in a dispute rationality often goes out the window. It becomes pointless trying to engage with that person as you can never get to a reasonable settlement.

Oh I see you've met my wife.

i see one of them went to to St Annes College......maybe after all those years of getting life handed to them on a silver spoon.....they simply threw their toys out their cot when they didnt..... :whistling:  :ph34r:

yes people...that is very tongue in cheek!

did she have a haircut like this?

post-18409-0-81877800-1441109918_thumb.jpg

No lets not confuse things here.

If you were a moderator and you banned me, you would give me a reason. What you want is for him to give everybody else the reason, which he does not have to do.

Exactly This!!! He does not owe us anything. Maybe we should ask for his passport to be taken away! That will teach him Edited by Oxter

I have worked on the event for 5 years, I know the whole situation and the back and forthing, and all I am going to say is I second FG on his decision.

I can also say that the reason there has been no official reply to everyone "asking for details" is because these "DETAILS" are confidential, they belong to two human beings whose names have been made public. Why should FG attack them to prove he is right? He is above that!

So speculation can stop, there are good reasons, which the above article made NO attempt to cover.

But were they banned?for someone flashing them?

Or is it false information?

And please-dont "DICTATE"your opinion to the hubbers like we are school kids.

Similar approach to your sani2c emails in my opinion.

The topic was posted and we responded according to the paper insert.

No one is asking FG to attack these individuals??

They were banned as far as we know for being flashed.

Why would we expect FG to attack them?

Edited by feetup

If the reasons for the banning can't be made known without naming people then it appears to be the problem is at a personal level.

If the event management can't rise above that then there's reason for all to doubt or speculate