ScottCM

• Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and don't cut away to the stupid interviews at crucial times!

Hence the four screens. This even happens that they miss critical stuff in the ladies race whilst showing the long ranger mens leader.       Show the mens race, ladies race, once screen for our normal people at the back or cutt off places etc and then one screen for the VIP interviewees etc. 

But two at least... 

Edited by Jackes

And please stop having interviews with rubbish politicians and show us the runners instead.

Shame man they need their tv time to show their gold chains and watches to the common people

Man it is irritating, last year during the last hour when everyone is trying to see someone they know crossing the finish line and then they switch.....

Shame man they need their tv time to show their gold chains and watches to the common people

Man it is irritating, last year during the last hour when everyone is trying to see someone they know crossing the finish line and then they switch.....

They always seen to do these interviews on the most inappropriate times.

Even watching sport has now changed to a political show

I agree, the fee will go up again. Suddenly R600 per entry. That's a lot of money for people that don't earn that much.

Cheap entry fees is something I miss about RSA.

We did the Auckland HALF marathon last year. Entry fee was $140 each. Thats R1,400

Came with a free cap though. :eek:

Who used a Garmin 735 for Comrades before? I use about 40% of battery life on a 3h run. Thats with HR but not Bluetooth and no glonas. At that rate it wont make 8hours.

How much of a difference will the HR make if its turned off? Any other settings to look into?

Who used a Garmin 735 for Comrades before? I use about 40% of battery life on a 3h run. Thats with HR but not Bluetooth and no glonas. At that rate it wont make 8hours.

How much of a difference will the HR make if its turned off? Any other settings to look into?

I used the forerunner 230. No HR and no Bluetooth. Still had plenty battery left after comrades. Mate of mine using the 235 with the optic HRM also had battery left. The 735 should have no problems

It's generally an overuse injury... so surely not. I think it might depend on the severity though, you might get away with light running on grass if it's not too bad, but as always - seek professional advice  ;)

Hey guys. Have any of you ran while having plantar fasciitis? Yay, nay?

No Monday race reports from the weekend?

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

We had a little local 4mi race. The first 2mi were bruta...trying to run direct into the wind which was the start of the storm that the redbull wind chasers headed to Ireland for. Nothing like running flat out and losing 10 to 15 seconds per km. Fierce run.. But perfect for training

No Monday race reports from the weekend?

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

Did a 32km local race. Took it real easy, and used for my weekly long run. Much nicer than running 3 hours on ny own.

Less than 3 months to Comrades ????