Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see the “points not calculated” occasionally. When querying it, they said as long as it shows the date and workout, the points will be allocated.

Went for my VHC today, and found out that I am:

* 3cm taller;

* 2cm slimmer around the waist;

* exercising for 30 mins per day for 7 days, and that equals up to 90 mins per week;

* still above the threshold for cholesterol (7.8 on the basic machine and 5.8 on the more advanced unit);

* still HIV negative (am I allowed to disclose that?);

* as grumpy as hell when I don’t eat breakfast;

* still a non-smoker.

I don’t remember getting 25k points in prior years - not that I’m complaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol at the length... mine showed i shrunk just over a cm in a year. Also as a skinny person that is 79kg , wears a 32 pants aize and 186( correction now 185) im just over 1 point away from a obese bmi..

These calcs are bonkers

Anybody else seeing this on their points allocations?

Any suggestion on how to resolve this?

I see they posted on their FAQ site that they are aware of the issue and they are working on it:

"2018-08-07 : Vitality Points Monitor

Members will find that some of their points reflect as being in an "un-calced" state on their Vitality Points Monitor. We are working on this issue and apologise for the inconvenience caused."

• 3 weeks later...

Very interesting question when you complete your profile on Discovery's DrConnect

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

Are those the only recreational drugs available? Thought there would have been more.

Apologies if covered in a post above but just an FYI.

When doing any sort of “booster” that requires you “healthygear” card. Make sure that the member/depended that is buying the shoes/hrm/etc uses THEIR OWN healthygear card. The card is not “per family”.

My wife did a shoebooster. We were not getting the refunds, I queried and the little smallprint screwed me.....again.

Anyone tried to get tickets to Bryan Ferry through the Discovery Card portal? Keeps asking for a verification code but I'm not receiving one, is there something I'm missing  :(

Anyone tried to get tickets to Bryan Ferry through the Discovery Card portal? Keeps asking for a verification code but I'm not receiving one, is there something I'm missing  :(

Hi, I put in the first 6 digits of the card for both tickets.  The second time round it worked.  Thereafter got the OTP as normal.

Hope this helps.

So I need 90k points by the end of the year. Me, Missus and son . Please help.

Edited by TDFN

My missus has been ill and pregnant for most of the year, so I have given up on trying to keep diamond status this year, it is basically impossible if one of the adults don't do a fair amount of work in getting points. Previous years we could get there with my efforts but this year is very difficult.

Fitness assessment, screening checks incl non smokers declaration, 50 "active days" at 300 points per activity. That's the wasy stuff. 

Rest would be glaucoma check, dental checkup, kids vitality health assessment, questionnaires, pap smear and so on. Do the assessment & screening checks now, so you know how many active days you need to do to get the rest. 

Me - I still need 38,000 points. Haven't done ANYTHING this year. Been slack AF, but picking it up now. 

My missus has been ill and pregnant for most of the year, so I have given up on trying to keep diamond status this year, it is basically impossible if one of the adults don't do a fair amount of work in getting points. Previous years we could get there with my efforts but this year is very difficult.

if you register for the vitality baby, your missus should get double points for everything.

I need 9700 point to get to gold this year so should be all good.

Discovery seem to be having major problems with active rewards at the moment. The last few weeks I've selected the reward I was but I can't view the actual rewards with the code/barcode to scan at the vendor. Discovery haven't been able to help me. Each time they have to sms the voucher code. Still haven't actually trying to use one of the code at the shop as I almost know that the shop teller probably won't know what to do with it.