Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The driving thing is not working for me.

On average I do not drive a 100km in a week.  :huh:

Most of my 2km trips don't show up on the app.

I think they should reward me for staying off the roads  :ph34r:

I have a similar issue, but it also seems to pick up when i am on my road bike and thinks that I am driving, Not all the time but enough so that  get some bonus km's every week without driving. Now i just need to cycle more and  remember not to slam on the brakes of my road bike.

Mine says achieved but did not get, so something peculiar going on with the insure rewards 0d9058de99b480c0f9506702d63928ca.jpg

Same here, I don’t even have the energy to log a support ticket anymore; it has become a weekly admin exercise to log tickets across the Discovery stack

only 30 points today. one free coffee

That's the max points per pick that I've ever received since the new rewards setup. I'm sitting on 300 points in total and no diamonds since the start....starting to think I'm jinxed!

I got both my plays, a shitty 55.

Wife only got 1 although she achieved both. Lets see if it comes.

I got both my plays, a shitty 55.

Wife only got 1 although she achieved both. Lets see if it comes.

Just spoke to discovery. Drive reward was not issued, so I'll get it next week

Yay! I just got a diamond. 95 points and a diamond in the bank.

Used a few of the points up last week for a popcorn for the lightie and a coffee in a time of need.

Amateur .... 230 points and 2 diamonds, I'll cash out just before the 12 weeks are up [emoji41]

i also got my first diamond today - out of 3 picks - so am I married now? hahaa.

the driving thing confuses me - the little blue circle is  full and then not full and then it's full at random times during the week, though it has make me more mindful of the way I drive - and it's quite  amazing how quickly it becomes a habit - and no more grabbing the phone at a robot to take a pic of the sunset and all that bad evilness. 

2x 25 for me this week.

Decided to spend my R500 voucher at Cape Union Mart. For an extra R200 spend I’ll be

getting 2 shirts, which bette rthan a smoothie per week.

Back to 120 points and [emoji184]

2x 25 for me this week.

Decided to spend my R500 voucher at Cape Union Mart. For an extra R200 spend I’ll be

getting 2 shirts, which bette rthan a smoothie per week.

Back to 120 points and [emoji184]

At least I got 100 points from my single play.

(Incidentally, my wife and I played the exact same block and we both got 100)

400 points and two diamonds for me. My wife and I have both been saving up for Cape Union Mart vouchers.

I suspect Cape Union Mart will see a marked increase of vouchers being redeemed in the near future. (And, by sheer coincidence all R500 vouchers :clap: )

I suspect Cape Union Mart will see a marked increase of vouchers being redeemed in the near future. (And, by sheer coincidence all R500 vouchers :clap: )

Meanwhile Kauai employees around the country are standing around, looking bored. Edited by Christofison