Kevin Evans accepts doping charge

Paulst12

oh that's easy, test the winner.

Here's how you make the doping cat more interesting.. bonus points for the best lie. You could even skip the actual race..

Evans was tested when he was 'winning' ....

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh that's easy, test the winner.

Here's how you make the doping cat more interesting.. bonus points for the best lie. You could even skip the actual race..

And if the winner tests negative due to inadequate testing for new drugs? Will he be disqualified?

well you post sounds a lot like hero worship. Europeans being so much more gifted etc etc etc. . they're homo sapien. Live and breathe oxygen, drink h2o and often with a smatterings of C2H6O.

I'm sure they just train harder from a younger age.

It's the alpine air, has loads more ozone in it

And if the winner tests negative due to inadequate testing for new drugs? Will he be disqualified?

It's our event, invoke the new rule of reasonable doubt and walk him/her past Zayne K for a final verdict. 

Must I do all the thinking here?

It's our event, invoke the new rule of reasonable doubt and walk him/her past Zayne K for a final verdict.

Must I do all the thinking here?

Hell, no, he has gotten on the wrong side of the Old C**t Biker and his lawyers. He can't set foot outside to judge druggies.

(Why does it do that with 'Coot'?)

The big money W2W, S2C, Epic, etc need to contribute to SAIDS, as they don't have enough funds and resources to test, and fight back legally.

Looking at SAIDS financial statements, their total income for 2014 was roughly R33 000. They spent roughly R7000 of that on doping control. There is no doubt that they are under funded and cannot do their job with what they get. I'm amazed they manage to catch anyone. Most of their funding comes from the department of Sport and Recreation. Tax funded in other words. Perhaps you are right, more funding is needed.

Lotto? 

Athletics SA

SA Rugby

Cricket SA

Cycling SA

Edited by DJR

And I stand by my, cynical I know, 'be most wary of those who protest the most about these matters'  :ph34r:

Kevin was ALWAYS bitching on twitter about anti doping bothering him at home

Looking at SAIDS financial statements, their total income for 2014 was roughly R33 000. They spent roughly R7000 of that on doping control. There is no doubt that they are under funded and cannot do their job with what they get. I'm amazed they manage to catch anyone. Most of their funding comes from the department of Sport and Recreation. Tax funded in other words. Perhaps you are right, more funding is needed. Lotto? 

Deciding to dope is a bit of a gamble anyway, so why not?!

Not really. David Millar has been trying to clean up his act and give back to the sport.

Yeah right? He still claims he only doped once and got caught. Kept schtum in terms of the omerta.

What exactly is he giving back? I only see a massive douche bag getting rich out of the sport and still denying doping is an issue. He is "shocked" every time a positive pops up. But the brits love him.

well you post sounds a lot like hero worship. Europeans being so much more gifted etc etc etc. . they're homo sapien. Live and breathe oxygen, drink h2o and often with a smatterings of C2H6O.

I'm sure they just train harder from a younger age.

Just some sapiens have bigger lung capacity, better heart function, stronger mind or maybe better pain threshold and for sure lighter on the scale? 

So no......me personally.....I don't think they are JUST homo sapien......there is some physiological differences in some that helps.   

Nothing worshippy.....just putting it out there.

How much of a difference it actually makes, I don't know and it should an be interesting topic.

There are 2 types of pro-cyclists

Those that don't believe there is doping and those that are doping