Wahoo Kickr Owners

awesme

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It shouldn't have to be this difficult - Box should say don't buy this if you like Campagnolo

Correct - In fact their boxes should also say - "If you not prepared to do a min of 3 warranty replacements then don't buy this trainer"

Correct - In fact their boxes should also say - "If you not prepared to do a min of 3 warranty replacements then don't buy this trainer"

Uhmmmmm .... 

sounds like like you might have had some issues with yours ....

MANY happy customers out there  :thumbup:   :clap:

I HAVE, and I will continue to promote the Wahoo products to my friends.   :thumbup:

Uhmmmmm .... 

I HAVE, and I will continue to promote the Wahoo products to my friends.   :thumbup:

make sure your friends aren't Campagnolo fans Chris - I have set it up with a Shimano cassette and will be getting new headphones to deal with this,

I should not have assumed this product was Campy friendly and done better homework  - it's not.  Yes you can make a plan, but making a plan is seldom the right way

Uhmmmmm .... 

I had to spend R5K on repairs in the 11000km done on mine.Still using my kickr but not problem free,

So my Kickr Core just packed up yesterday in the middle of a ride... Stopped broadcasting power/speed/cadence despite showing it's connected.

Can't get it to read speed on the app, my Garmin 520, or Trainerroad. 

Sadly Wahoo says it has a 6 week backlog servicing units due to the lockdown!

Anyone had a similar experience or have any advice? 

So desperate, don't think I'll survive lockdown without!

2.2kms - all it took for me to realise this idt thing is not for me - great for others but I don’t want more apps, more tech and more disconnect with reality - I don’t train, I ride. Its a training tool and has its place, just not in my life

Panic buy but on a cwc special - lbs has taken it off my hands for more than I paid

Edited by Waynemol

2.2kms - all it took for me to realise this idt thing is not for me - great for others but I don’t want more apps, more tech and more disconnect with reality - I don’t train, I ride. Its a training tool and has its place, just not in my life

Panic buy but on a cwc special - lbs has taken it off my hands for more than I paid

When you okes go back to level 5 you'll be soooorryyyyy

I probably could have told you that :eek: .... Especially where you are.

Stick to the rivers and lakes that you're used to... Those waterfalls aren't worth it!

I've taken a break from the IDT these last couple of weeks. Not having to balance feels weird now that I can go outside

So my Kickr Core just packed up yesterday in the middle of a ride... Stopped broadcasting power/speed/cadence despite showing it's connected.

Can't get it to read speed on the app, my Garmin 520, or Trainerroad. 

Sadly Wahoo says it has a 6 week backlog servicing units due to the lockdown!

Anyone had a similar experience or have any advice? 

So desperate, don't think I'll survive lockdown without!

Please tell me mine isn't going to take so long. I will go off my head. It has already been 3 weeks since mine went. I have an internal bearing issue. They said I could still ride it but it drives me crazy with the noise.

I probably could have told you that :eek: .... Especially where you are.

Stick to the rivers and lakes that you're used to... Those waterfalls aren't worth it!

I've taken a break from the IDT these last couple of weeks. Not having to balance feels weird now that I can go outside

Jip, these Kickrs are nice tools, for those times when it is not safe or practical to go outside .... but nothing beats a lekka ride outside ...   :thumbup:

What sort of temperature readings do you guys get when doing a spindown on a Kickr or Kickr core on the Wahoo app?

After riding for approx 30 mins and doing a spindown, I get readings of 40-45 degC. Would be interested to hear what other guys are getting.

When you okes go back to level 5 you'll be soooorryyyyy

No one would accept level 5 happening again. There would be riots.

I get the same.

What sort of temperature readings do you guys get when doing a spindown on a Kickr or Kickr core on the Wahoo app?

After riding for approx 30 mins and doing a spindown, I get readings of 40-45 degC. Would be interested to hear what other guys are getting.

Edited by Showtime

Just picked up my Kickr Core and has two problems right out of the box, it have a large lump on the pulley wheel that shows up under the belt and the pulley wheel makes a scraping sound when it passes under the plastic covers that cover the inner workings of the belt.

I have spoken to the bike shop that I purchased it from and they say they are running skeleton staff and that there is Noone in the warrentee department. I must just wait for things to Get better then they will assist me. Very annoying that relatively premium equipment has issues like this out of the box.

Edited by Anton Kruyshaar