The Mystery Rider has been found, NOW how to keep going to Friday?

KarlvN

Does anybody recognize this ace in his very snazzy kit?  :cursing:

He is wanted for trespassing on a :nuke: CLEARLY MARKED as CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE trail :excl:  in the Tygerberg MTB trail network.

It is because of morons such as this that we lose trail access to decent trails.

post-65167-0-21155900-1461164883_thumb.jpg

DEAD OR ALIVE!

i petition any one who recognizes this champ to  NAAM  en BESKAAM... 

Be like SABC and do the right thing.

Edited by KarlvN

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another thing: is that a new or old board? If old, filter with guys who have not renewed in 2016 and who's number ended last year on a 16

I am VERY peeved at this behavior.

I got the pic from the Tygerberg MTB Facebook page, and I felt it my civil duty to make a fuss about this. I pay for the right to use these trails, and I am very particular about Bloemendaaler, thus I feel that we must do everything in our power to stop this rot.

If Zuma thinks he's untouchable, and the Gupta's can just fly away, then let's show this twat that he cannot emulate their poor behavior and expect to get away with it.

#RogueRidersMustFall

That trail is in a very sensitive stage and has just received some MUCH NEEDED repairs, and is just waiting for some rain to bed it in. Patrick Roberts has been VERY vocal about nut cases staying off this piece of trail.

Edited by Nick
Removed offensive language.

apparently the club has identified the person and is dealing with it.

Saw a few people logged rides on Strava there after the trail was closed - how "dumb / arrogant/ ignorant" can you be? Although when I checked now all of them disappeared, I wonder if they had been flagged by the club?