Dopers suck

fandacious

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you smaak jizzy bags nuh

Haha, again save this for tomorrow, I ain't biting today, I'm letting Patch jump head first into every available argument today

Out of competition?! SAIDS can't even test the Top 10 in competition or top 3 in Age Categories but they have time & money to test out of competition.

So who gave SAIDS the Tip Off?

Out of competition tests are not uncommon at all, in fact that is probably the most effective time to be testing is out of competition.

Out of competition tests are a fundamental part of the ADAMS system and bio-passport being effective.

My friend was part of a team in a large team event containing the doper above. I understand hearsay, and know the difference between correlation and causality, but at the time her comment was the lady was a monumental pain in the butt and more importantly, hyper-competitive. Sometimes that is all it takes to make one take the wrong path.

Not all that feasible since boxing is a signatory to the anti-doping code as well and her sanction relates to all sport.

It is quite a 'pivot'. Bit of an odd move really, don't think there'd be much in pro boxing for someone with no credentials, but I guess you make some hasty decisions in situations like this.

You got to feel for the guys running her MTB team, signed up 1st Feb.. pinged 3rd of March, not good for sponsor opportunities

It is quite a 'pivot'. Bit of an odd move really, don't think there'd be much in pro boxing for someone with no credentials, but I guess you make some hasty decisions in situations like this.

You got to feel for the guys running her MTB team, signed up 1st Feb.. pinged 3rd of March, not good for sponsor opportunities

Fortunately for them Amy slotted right in. She is getting some great results and in my opinion is being a great ambassador for the sponsors and for the sport. She is open to chatting to the kids who ride, as we experienced at Epic and at SA champs in Bloem. Good one Amy!

No, its actually been a great day, even manage to get a new client between all this arguing, without the magic potion of Salbutamol, can you believe!

But few things piss me off like somebody who throws out logic and defends an opinion at all costs and refuses to acknowledge that nothing is absolute. 

Ps:  For me, Thursday is fight day, Friday is troll day.... ;) cant fight on a Friday, it just sets you up for a rough weekend!

Thread about doping and this is all I'm taking away from it :ph34r:

Out of competition tests are not uncommon at all, in fact that is probably the most effective time to be testing is out of competition.

Out of competition tests are a fundamental part of the ADAMS system and bio-passport being effective.

Out of competition testing only works if the testers can find the athlete. Only XCO MTBrs on whereabouts. Bio-passport not really working as we saw with Kreuzinger. Athletes are light years ahead of doping control.  

Lucky the sport is much cleaner now, new generation etc