Dopers suck

fandacious

16 minutes ago, DieselnDust said:

I’m not sure what the number is but very few riders get the sanction overturned. The view is that you can communicate any change of circumstance via email, sms or via the WADA website.

narrow minded thinking isn’t new to governing bodies , but the riders, their coaches , teams and all support staff are considered complicit so they expect you to communicate a change in circumstance via any of these resources too

It was at this point that I understood that Vlad has truly been impaled by his own stupidity or duplicity.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Headshot said:

I' hope there is a way to appeal but I suspect that they have probably already given him an opportunity to explain the failure to be present. That said, if circumstances are truly beyond your control surely you'd be excused?

At what costs?
Take a look at the prior post about Lizzy Banks. 

I think anti doping has a near insurmountable challenge ahead of them, and an equally often thankless task.
But strict accountability and consistency has to be a two way street. 

The recent crapshoot between WADA and China officials is a case in point. 
The Stepanovs who were whistle blowers on the RUSADA scandal around 2017. Still ‘living’ under asylum in the US. 

So when a case like Vlad’s appears, it raises more questions than answers. And this is becoming too common a theme lately. Another good example, Fluckinger. 

1 hour ago, Shebeen said:

Dirtier than a Bucharist prison cell or just behind on his admin?

Would love to know how this works in actual real world. Must be stressful having your whereabouts constantly updated the whole time. but rulz is rulz

Many stories of missed tests including Jonas and the other Lizzie who missed 3 without consequence. 

54 minutes ago, Headshot said:

This channel has some funny videos. Thats The "Danish Anchovy" Jonas V by the way. 🙂 Just in case you though he and TP were clean ...

I'm not the biggest fan of these but I must admit I did laugh at "Tramadolito Quintana"

31 minutes ago, NickGM said:

I'm not the biggest fan of these but I must admit I did laugh at "Tramadolito Quintana"

Agreed, I'm getting bored after watching 4 or 5. 

Can someone explain how Menotropin would make you faster?

Annah Watkinson Triathlon Presence of Prohibited Substance or its Metabolites or Makers in an Athlete's Sample Mestanolone Metabolite, 17α-methyl-5α-androstan-3α, 17βdiol(5α-methyltestosterone) 4 Year

2 minutes ago, bolt67 said:
Annah Watkinson Triathlon Presence of Prohibited Substance or its Metabolites or Makers in an Athlete's Sample Mestanolone Metabolite, 17α-methyl-5α-androstan-3α, 17βdiol(5α-methyltestosterone) 4 Year

FINDING-A.-Watkinson (1).pdf