Man doping

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Slightly overweight, balding mtb slowpoke seeks patient, fit, large lovely to follow through life's ups and downs. Must like having her wheel sucked.

I feel used.

I remember seeing this happen when I watched the London Marathon years ago. Not sure if they still do it or not:

"Pacemaking in Marathons

In 2003, Britain's Paula Radcliffe finished the London Marathon in 2 hours, 15 minutes, and 25 seconds, the fastest time ever registered by a woman running the 26.2 mile race. Radcliffe's performance that day has been hailed as one of the greatest individual performances in the history of sports, but as of January 1 of next year, that record will be wiped from the annals of marathon world records. Why? Because the London Marathon allows women to run alongside male pacemakers, and officials from the International Association of Athletics Federations have decided that running alongside these men makes women artificially faster."

I recall studies where they took men and applied some form of pain stimulus, I think an electric shock, of increasing severity. They recorded at which level the men said they wanted to quit. When they repeated the study with a woman present, virtually all the men endured higher levels of pain before quitting. Why should the same not be true for women? Or are they perhaps smarter than we think?

I recall studies where they took men and applied some form of pain stimulus, I think an electric shock, of increasing severity. They recorded at which level the men said they wanted to quit. When they repeated the study with a woman present, virtually all the men endured higher levels of pain before quitting. Why should the same not be true for women? Or are they perhaps smarter than we think?

He he he.

we have made girls mtb 20-30% faster than they actually can in Adventure races, they hate it but a towrope and 2 guys behind pushing makes the world of difference hahaha, but in adventure racing it is perfectly legal...

Firstly, was the race sanctioned or not? If it was sanctioned, then a complaint should have been lodged to the Chief Commissaire.

It is definitely not allowed and one could get disqualified for this. Does not matter if the lady was pushed or pulled, if she rode in his slip the whole way, she had an unfair advantage.

Process is simple, and can be found in the rules and regulations of MTB on CSA's website.

If you don't lodge a complaint, nothing will happen, and they will continue doing so. IT IS CHEATING

Edited by Wil6

My wife has been on both ends of the stick... especially Argus... where some years the top women were lead out by there 'friends' and one year I lead my wife out and she got 5th... Fair... no... was it right... no... but VA and Elite women started together and I don't approve of my nor other VAs actions...

But then again the Argus is a funride where often the best women wheels suckster wins.

I've seen it in many mtbike and road races... women either coming back with a men's group or the leading women sitting comfortably behind a / some man / men. I had the leading woman sitting my wheel at Crater Cruise a few years back...

It's an advantage yes, but the women still has to be friggen strong to sit the wheel(s).

To improve the standard of women's cycling... let the women start with e.g. VA but they should compete for the SAME prize money... like Nashua Toyota used to do in the past to prepare for European races.

I recall studies where they took men and applied some form of pain stimulus, I think an electric shock, of increasing severity. They recorded at which level the men said they wanted to quit. When they repeated the study with a woman present, virtually all the men endured higher levels of pain before quitting. Why should the same not be true for women? Or are they perhaps smarter than we think?

SIR, as a married man, the answer to that question should be blatantly obvious :ph34r:  :whistling:

we have made girls mtb 20-30% faster than they actually can in Adventure races, they hate it but a towrope and 2 guys behind pushing makes the world of difference hahaha, but in adventure racing it is perfectly legal...

I look forward to meeting the 3 men who can push and pull Jeannie Dreyer (Bomford)  30 % faster than she can cycle herself.

Respect to them. :eek:

I look forward to meeting the 3 men who can push and pull Jeannie Dreyer (Bomford)  30 % faster than she can cycle herself.

Respect to them. :eek:

Depends how long the race is, 1000km, 1 guy, 85km, about 15. :P

Depends how long the race is, 1000km, 1 guy, 85km, about 15. :P

I did want to say over a three day period and remember it has to be 20% - 30% faster, not just 0.001%

Edited by eddy

If the race commissaire and rules allow it then all is fair in love and war. Very misleading title and unfair accusations!

#clickbait :P